Dee & William

・゜゜・

It's another day at school. A pretty typical day at that. I go through the halls saying my constant hellos and hi's as I make way to my locker. My plaid mini skirt and sophisticated top is making my confidence peak up. My hair was up in a high pony, it accidentally swings as I walk. I catch hargroves demeanor from afar. If it weren't for his actions, I'd think he'd look quite nice in his outfit today. Which is mostly consisting of Jean material but no because he's pestering an innocent minority. If that wasn't just so typical of him. Another day, another witness, another eye roll. Everything he does aggravates me. The way he rolls his eyes, even though I have an issue with that myself... The way he flirts with absolutely anyone with a pair of tits. When he loudly laughs with his friends after he brings someone down. Ugh, I hate him. I take liberty in making myself known. I caught him initially knocking books out of that poor kids hands and then shortly after, ripping up some of his pages. The kid was helpless, just as much as hopeless.
"God William do you really have to be such a pig to everyone?" I ask him as I approach his little banter of friends, Carol and Tommy beside him. I suddenly kneel beside the kid, give him a quick smile as I help him with his things. Hargrove gives me a mean stupid glare. I continue my eye contact, even though I'm on my knees, quietly waiting for a response. He clicks his tongue between his teeth and aggravatingly chuckles. Carol and Tommy make there remarks but I have absolute no interest in them. They didn't start this war. Plus they are even more annoying than hargrove, and that says something.
"Did I lose you? You lost in that little brain of yours or something?" I add on as I stand back up. The kid scurries off before anything else could happen.
"Do you gotta be such a buzzkill all of the time? Miss goodie goodie to the rescue?" Hargrove responds, finally.
"It that really the best you've got? Maybe don't pester poor kids who've done nothing to you?" I respond as I cross my arms over my chest tightly.
"What is it to you?" He replies with a still stance. His eyes fastly run down and back up to view my body. His stare sends chills down my spine, I make no mistake in showing him the way that made me feel.
"Well William, I'm actually not a total asshole like you. I, out of the kindness of my heart, hate to see innocent kids get attacked by some complete douchbag of a senior. Just because you're older and stronger does not make you better than anyone." I strike back and hold my position. I can see his appreance tighten up as he steps closer to me. I can feel the heat from his body and smell his strong Cologne.
"Age doesn't matter Dee, I am stronger and better than all of them. Let me be the asshole I want to be while you do all the goodness you want. Leave me alone." Hargrove huffs away from me after he slams past my shoulder. God I hate when he calls me my nicknames. Seems I've hit a nerve though, once again. Tally that up to 30 this school year. Wow, does it go bye, good riddance.

・゜゜・
Billy

・゜゜・

Fuck, does that blonde bitch kill me. She thinks she can walts her way wherever she'd like and clean up my "mess". Screw her. Goodie two shoes type shit. I can go and do what I please, when I please it. She doesn't know me or my life. She gets under my fucking skin. I don't know what it is about her but she infuriates me. I'm not so ready for high school to be over but I am sure ready for her to be out of my life, for good. I won't have to see her long hair shradeing around, not for long.

.・゜゜・

My dad isn't the best person in the world. He's no where near an ideal father. I don't exactly like my place in life either. Had to move to a crap new town. Compared to California this is a hole in a wall, in a bad way. Call me negative, I don't give a fuck. He found a 'lovely' new family to play house with while I'm just the disobedient boy. I'm just a shit person anyways. I show off to my friends to get shits and giggles but at the end of the day I kind of hate myself for everything I've done. Sure, it boosts my confidence for the time being but is it really worth it? Feeling like shit because a princess comes up to me and retaliates? She tells me off and expects me to feel bad afterwards. As far as she knows I'm not gonna think about what she said ever, but to keep it between us, I will be. I can feel it lingering in my head. I'll lay in bed thinking about it. I blame my dad, for putting the 'best' words in my head. He ruins my life every single day and it's a fucking battle in my own mind, because of him. Maybe I can make something of my self one day in life. But that's a ridiculous dream, isn't it.

"That bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants." Tommy speaks up at lunch. I peer over my shoulder, from his eyes direction and witness her giggling with her circle of friends. I roll my eyes and go back to my tray of slop.
"Fuck her. We're about to graduate anyways." I respond.
"Yeah fuck her." Carol chimes in. I don't even look up to engage with her. She's a fucking dumb bitch as well, fuck you Carol. I've been fake for everyone here and shown my ass, maybe it will be better after school end. But God I don't know what I'm going to do.

・゜゜・