true friend

.・゜゜・
Del
.・゜゜・

Working with Billy was surprisingly fun. I really didn't think he'd have much work ethic. I mean he didn't at all in high school and the only job he has had was him sitting in a chair. He was guaked at and he lived for it. I didn't even think he ever had to save anyone, which isn't his fault but hey, I'm just saying. He actually worked nicely, he helped customers and knew what to do. We did have down time, which was always good too. Being alongside him made me want to work. Sometimes its hard to find the will and strength everyday but Billy made it easier for sure. He didn't know it but he pushed me to want to come to work. However, I wasn't fond of our second manager Thomas. He creeped me the fuck out. The weirdest shit would come out of his mouth, he would even look at you oddly. On the plus side, Thomas wasn't here as much as our other manager. Jeff, has been here forever, apparently. Now.. he's a realll manager, but sadly when he's off or gone for other reasons, Thomas is here. And today is one of those God for saken days... Billy called the store, luckily I answered it, to tell us that he was having car problems and may not be able to come in. It sucked because he wouldnt let me pick him up. And Thomas is here! Uh. But I understand, Billy has to work on his baby. I just hope she gets fixed soon. I hate this nauseated feeling that's settling at the pit of my stomach. Another coworker, Caroline, is working today as well but she isn't at a register like me. I'm the only one working a register today since it's a Tuesday and well Billy isn't here so. It's good to have someone else here but she is stocking and running around getting things done, I rarely see her. If we have no customers, I sort clothing near by or clean up. So, I'm sorting some new clothes Caroline handed me, thankfully. This day felt like it was gonna slug by. I regret wearing this skirt too, since you-know-who is here. He makes me feel self conscious. He'll just peak around every once in a while. Even then it's too much. His eyes linger. What a creepy older man. I say old but he's probably double my age, but he fucking looks awfully gross to me. It had been hours, no Billy still. I felt like I was waiting, just hoping for him to come in. Oh I really like this new jeans they just got in. That's something I like about my register, it's near the women's clothing. So that what's I'm sorting right now. There super cute and... My thoughts get cut off. I swear I thought a bug was on the back of my thigh. I was completely wrong, someone was touching me. I saw an arm stretched behind me. For some reason I thought it was Billy, messing with me. Maybe I was just hoping it was him. God why wasn't it Billy. I smile and turn around but my face suddenly drops. Thomas. Thomas is touching my thigh. He creeps his way closer to me making me back up. I keep going until my back is stopped by a wall. I'm literally in a corner.
"Get off of me." A mutter and try to shove his chest away. He's uncomfortably close. His touch is making me sick. He won't let go. He doesn't say anything, I just hear his breathes and small groans. I whine a bit on accident as I try to get his hands off of me. It works but he latches back on. I feel my breathe hitch as he leans his face to my ear. God I feel disgusting.
"Shh." He whispers. I'm too terrified to do anything but I continue my best to push him. Why is he so strong? Luckily I force his face away from mine. He tries anything more I swear I'll just throw up on him.
"Leave me alone." I whine out. His hand traces along the side of my waist. I slam my eyes shut, not wanting to see his face. My face is red and my eyes are wet. I feel trapped, filthy and controlled, all because of a man.
"Hey!" I hear someone yell. I feel like I can actually breathe. The biggest weight lifted off of my chest. Thomas gets scared and jumps away from me. I slowly open my eyes to see Billy. It was so fast, Billy punches Thomas's face.
"You better get the fuck out of here before I do damage." Billy seethed through his teeth. I wasn't scared anymore, I was thankful. I just felt so disgusting like I needed to bathe for hours. I let out a sigh of relief as Thomas ran out of the store. Billy came over to me. He didn't want to hurt me or scare me do to the way I just felt. I could tell because he stayed a few feet away from me. But I needed him, if that wasn't so obvious just now. We stared at each other for a moment before I ran into his embrace. I held my arms around his torso and burried my head into his neck. I didn't cry, I felt safe. I held him tightly, latching my arms together, around him.
"Oh my god thank you." I breathed out, trying to take deep breathes and relax. He let his arms rest behind my neck, on my shoulders. I let go, feeling better because he saved me. He was here.
"I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you again." Billy said. I gazed into his perfect eyes and nodded.
"I really don't know what I'd do without you." I responded, wrapping my arms around my own body.
"Well you don't have to worry about that." He replied making me grin.

.・゜゜・