unexpected

.・゜゜・
Del
.・゜゜・

It had been months.
Billy was the constant thing in my life. If he wasn't already while we were friends, he definitely is now. All I want to do is be with him. Obviously I gotta be my own person too but anytime I can, I'll be right beside my man. Ah! I still can't believe all of this. I have a sexual goddess of a boyfriend. He's also been sleeping over a ton. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Billy's been trying his best to save up so he can move out. Neil has his times, if you know what I mean... It scares me when Billy goes back home, every damn time.

.・゜゜・
I was exhausted after todays work day. Saturday's were the busiest, which is a given. I prefer the morning/afternoon shift so I'm glad I took that one. I tossed my bag up on the hook as I walked inside. I exhaled loudly and held my forehead. So glad to be home. I didn't expect anything, I expected to get home, have a lovely long bath, maybe read or talk to Billy all night. I didn't plan on doing anythinggg. But no... My perfect mother was standing, in my living room. Obviously I do not pay for this place but I am the one that lives here.
"Delphine honey, long day?" My dear mother exaggerates. Her voice is thick with fakeness and lips laced with plum lipstick.
"Uh hi mother. Where have you been? I've grown... oh yeah and well graduated." I responded with a hand on my hip. I've maybe seen my parents, in passing, a few times in the last 5 months. 5 whole fucking months. I graduated!
"Oh well.. We just got some news so we decided to drop by. Seems like you're doing just fine." My mother pitys me. If I didn't have a thick skin because of the fact that I've been neglected for so long, I'd cry. It hurts the way she is so fake to me, her own daughter. Im not surprised though, since she obviously didn't want me or my burdens. She can't even handle her own. Then appears, my father. Guess they were actually enjoying their own pool. Because he comes walking out of the back door.
"Delphine how funny to see you here." My dad jokes in a serious tone. He's better then my mother, I'll give him that. But none of them are loving human beings, expect to maybe themselves. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were lying to each other. There lives seem like a fucking facade.
"Go ahead and get yourself cleaned up. We're going to have a big dinner tonight." My father spoke up as he motioned towards the kitchen. Oh wow, no surprise he has his own group of chefs, cooking for him. I didn't want to say anything else so I shut my mouth. I'm still taking a long bath, I deserve it.

After my much needed dissolve time, I decided to go back downstairs. I really wanted to stay in my room but at the same time, my parents are never here. Maybe this will be nice? I'm really just trying to be hopeful. I even put on a simple red dress, it hugged me nicely. What can go wrong at a family dinner?
"Oh Delphine, perfect timing." My father spoke as I met their faces all in the dining room. They were both sitting at either end of the table, weird. This table fits 10 people and they're at the furthest side. What? Before I could speak a ring of the doorbell shook through our ears. I furrowed my brows in confusion.
"Great, our guest is here." Mother said. I watched everything happen before my eyes. I felt so confused. I hated not being in the loop. I look over at my father as he got up from his seat. He moved my mothers glasses and silverware to beside him, good for you. I noticed a place set on the other side of my father for me and the guest, I'm guessing? That means we'll all be on one said, got it. I hear my mother introduce herself to whoever was at the door. Giving her best fake squeaky voice. I sat beside my father, waiting patiently. Why was I scared? Maybe because of the constant criticism I receive from my not-so-parents.
You've got to be kidding me. Once again, I didn't expect this. Billy was the one who showed up, he's the guest. They invited him here? I would be happy but I know my parents. They are going to eat us up with the most negative opinions ever. They're fucking conceited. Billy looked so good, but he was so confused. We're actually matching, with the same color of course, which is sweet. He worse his dark red button down shirt, jeans and his leather jacket. God, those curls where perfect. Mother made Billy sit next to my father, on the opposite side of me. At least I can face him. Both of our faces lingered with the same confusion and same questions, but I knew most of the answers. My mother took it upon herself to sit next to me, shockingly. But of course, she didn't want to listen to my father.
Caterers came out to serve us. Everything was so on key, one thing after the other. It looked amazing but I need answers first. I had to get the shit off of my chest.
"What's happening? Why are you guys here and how do you know Billy?" I questioned them. I admit it, it was fast and maybe too soon.
"Relax dear." Mother groaned.
"I will leave this table unless someone tells me what's going on." I demand, standing up a bit.
"Delphine."
"Honey, alright sit down." My mother and then father speak over one another. Billy just watched this. I felt bad for him. Sure, he knows all about my parents. But he can't do anything but sit here and wait for something to happen, I mean neither can I.
"Boy, what are your intentions with my daughter?" My father asks. Oh here comes his worst side, great. This wasn't the good dad kind of thing. For my father this just leads down a bad road and he covers it up with kind (fake) words. Billy was shocked someone talked to him. No one had since mother opened the door to greet him. Billy is a confident guy, despite the awkwardness that lingered around everyone, he knew what to say. I gave him a smile, curious of what words would fall off of his beautiful lips.
"Well... I would like to honestly, spend the rest of my life with her and uh, grow with her...sir." Billy answered. My smile made me turn into a blushing mess. I wish I could hold his hand or kiss him. If my parents were here, I'd do far more than that ;)
"See, I'm not sure you can." My mother spoke up. What the fuck?
"Excuse me?" I asked out loud. Immediately ignored by her.
"This boy isn't exactly an ideal husband Delphine." My father answered me.
"Okay wow. Who are you to dignify that!?" I question him, raising my voice and getting angry. I didn't need their blessing, I never have. But how dare they reticul him. They don't know him. And I know this is fucking with his mind. That was a big move saying that out loud.
"Delphine, we know this boy has been here and has stayed the night many times." My mother brings up. Okay, and? The maid must've told them, I don't care.
"And? Who cares? You're my own fucking parents and you don't live here. So what if I have my boyfriend over, I'm 19." I responded.
"This boy's family is no good Delphine..." My father tries to speak but I stop him.
"I'm done. I'm living my life... extremely happy by the way. A month ago I was crying my heart out because I was depressed and alone... Now, I'm fucking in love with him, you can not stop me from being with him." I shout and quickly rush over to Billy. I grab his hand and pace outside alongside him. I hurry, take my bag, keys and rush to my car. Billy quickly stops me.
"Del I brought my car here." He says as we get to my car. It's like I hear him but I don't understand what he's saying. I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I'm breathing heavily, I can't seem to catch my breathe. I can't be here though.
"Meet me.. At the diner." I finally huff out and quickly speed off, I knew he'd do the same. As soon as I got there I was in full panic mode. My chest heaved with air. I couldn't control it. Tears fell hard and fast. I was a sobbing mess. I guess my car was unlocked because someone got into my passenger seat.
It's was Billy, thankfully.
"Dee baby, relax. Just breathe with me, okay?" Billy held his soft hands on my cheeks and made me look at him. He was blurry, do to the many tears that constantly threatened to fall, one by one. I took a deep breath, just like him and nodded okay. I keep breathing along with him. Watching and taking in his gorgeous features made me finally start to feel better.

.・゜゜・
Billy
.・゜゜・

She loves me. I had to tell her too. Not because she said it but when she said it, I then realized... I do too. Del started breathing back to normal. I knew she needed maximum comfort. She gently made her way into my lap, while we were still in the car. I started to rub off the wetness on her face. I wiped her hair back, away from her face as well. It was beautiful the way her lips got swollen after she cried. Her face was covered in pink due to her tears. Her eyelashes grew yet had pecks of water glossing them. She was perfect, as always.
"Baby... I love you." I whispered as I looked into her eyes and cupped her face with one of my hands. I know the reasoning sucks, but it felt perfect to tell her now. I small sob and laugh came out of her, at once.
"Really?" She asked me. I realized, she's probably never heard that before. No one has told her that they love her. We have that in common, baby.
"Yes. I heard you and you made me realize that I love you too. I didn't even think about it. Thank you for sticking up for me doll." I told her. Her sweet beautiful smile lit up her face. We kissed deeply. She hugged me for dear life.
"You hungry?" I asked her, knowing damn well I am. She gave me a nod and I smiled. I figured.
"Let's go have a date babe." I said as I opened the door and helped her get out. What a day.

.・゜゜・