friends?

・゜゜・
Billy
.・゜゜・

I didn't expect for anything in recent events to happen. For Del to have a pool, for her to forgive me or for her to invite me to stay. But I was here for all of it. I couldn't help but catch a crush, ever since I saw her attractivness since day one, at the pool. Now, here I am with her, at her house, swimming only with her.
"To be real and vulnerable for a second. No one has been in this pool expect for you, since last year." Del told me. I've been seeing a different side from her recently. Almost makes me want to open up, but I can't. Not yet anyways, maybe. We both lean out arms around the edge of her pool. We're side by side.
"What? But you were popular in school. Queen of Hawkins high." I retort. She shakes her head at me.
"Don't you get it? That shit on stays in school. It's bullshit anyways, it means nothing." She replies, looking upset. I hope I didn't ruin this.
"I know you probably don't get it since you're you but I'm not friends with anyone from school. It's just me. In this nice house, with nothing to do." She adds on. She seems like she's stopping herself from saying to much. She drifts her eyes around her backyard.
"Well I appreciate it. I thought you'd kick me out the second you saw me hear, let alone let me stay." I chuckle as I respond. She smiles at me.
"Guess we are both full of surprises." Shes replies with a playful shrug.
"What did you mean by 'you're you'"? I ask her.
"You know ho... You're, you are just come on, you." She quickly says and then catches herself. What was she gonna say? I nod, maybe I shouldn't pry. She throws herself over the edge, to get out of the pool. I notice a big bruise linging the bottom of her right butt cheek. Wow, I fucking did that.
"Well I'm going to shower and change. You're welcome to stay, up to you." She says and then runs off. Weird. She's confusing. I decided to stay. Took the day off because of her anyways, might as well spend it with her.

・゜゜・
Del
・゜゜・

For once Billy completely flustered me. I almost slipped up, telling him he was hot. It's obvious don't get me wrong but if it came out of my mouth, my cover would've been blown. That's when I decided to change and shower, knowing he'd leave when I got out. It was nice to have him here but it was just company. My feelings will never go away, no matter how much I've tried the past two years. I showered and changed into the same clothes from before. I ran downstairs to make myself some lunch. To my surprise, Billy was still here. The maid even made him a sandwich. There he is, shirtless with a towel wrapped around his lower half, sitting beside my island, scarfing down food. If I wasn't already flustered from before...
"I'm surprised you're still here." I said as I walked around the island, in front of him.
"Yup." Is all he said, well all he could say with the amount of food in his mouth. I giggled and made myself a sandwich. He finally had room to talk thoroughly.
"You have people for that and do it yourself?" He asks me. Bruh.
"She's a maid. And I'm capable." I replied.
"Oh." He responded. Clearly she did not make that clear, she was probably just as swoon as I am. Girl I get it.

I'm still shocked as I lay here in my bed remembering my day. It was amazing. Billy stayed til dark. We watched the movies I rented and bonding over comedies. I can't believe it. I feel so giddy about it. Turns out he's not a complete assholes and he's capable of having girl friends without getting in there pants.

・゜゜・