neil

.・゜゜・

Ever since I got fired from the pool my dad unleashes all hell on me. Anything he goes through he has to remind me by hurting me physically. He literally takes EVERYTHING out on me. It's fucking ridiculous. I try my best to tip toe around his dumb ass and it never fails. It's been awful lately. The last thing I need is for Del to get hurt as well.

Tonight was the absolute worst night I've had in a while. He came home black out drunk. I can let you guess how bad it really got or I can describe my wounds. I'm surprised I didn't faint like I have in the past. Something kept me up fighting, even though I never actually got to hit him. I can't hurt him. I feel like it would just be worse on my part if I even get to that level, who knows. I can be big and bad to anyone else but my father, nope. My nose had a heartbeat while the rest of me felt numb. My face took the most thrash, but my body definitely consisted of bruises due to him kicking me. I couldn't take it. I didn't want to be there any more. After he finally passed out, which took forever, I decided to leave. I just needed to escape. I found myself at Delphines house. I was so hesitate, scared of everything. But then again, I knew she'd help me out and make me feel seen, just like she did the other day. I waddled my way towards her door, almost falling on the way there. Everything hurt. Stinging pain fueled me. I fastly knocked on her door and couldn't help but lean on it. It took a moment before the door opened to reveal Del, thankfully I was leaning on her second door so I didn't fall. I spoke to soon, I tried to smile and view her but fell past the door onto her floor, in front of her. I groaned in pain. She didn't wait to help me up. God, she looked gorgeous. She wore a red silk night gown, it was short and hugged her in the right places.

.・゜゜・
Del
.・゜゜・

I did not expect Billy to be at my door. I wasn't sure who it would be but definitely not him, and he's fucking hurt. I gasped as soon as he fell at my feet, which kind of scared me. I helped him stand and guided him up the stairs to my bathroom.
"Come on, please sit on the counter." I said as I helped him up. This will be easier for me to clean him up. I sorted through my first aid kit, finding the right materials.
"God Billy, tell me what happened." I demanded. Seeing him like this hurt me so fucking much. I know I've seen him with a bruise and cut before but this, this was something else. A father did this! To his own son!? What the fuck. He leaned his head on the mirror while he held his chest. His left eye was swollen and black. There were many cuts on his face. Blood smeared on his white tank and face. My motherly instincts kicked in like they had before.
"Neil." Is all Billy said. It was quick and soft. I knew he was hurt so I didn't pry. Instead, I tried my best to clean all the blood,then his wounds. He winced at the pressure I had on his cut lip. The small cloth absorbed pretty fast.
"Your shirt is drenched with sweat and blood. You wanna take it off? I can get you a clean one?" I asked him and he gently nodded. I helped raise his arms and remove the tank from his body. Once it was completely off I softly gasped. We connected eyes after that. This broke my heart. Seeing all of this and only guessing the worst of the story.
"I'm so sorry Billy." I quietly sobbed out. My eyes filled with tears as I pressed my hands to cover my eyes. I really care about him, it hurts to witness this. But I'm glad I can help him. I shouldn't be a wreck in front of him because I know he's the one hurting. I turned my body around, not wanting to face him. I continued my sobs in the door way.

.・゜゜・
Billy
.・゜゜・

I know Del empathised for me. It still hurts to see her upset and know that I caused that. I slowly pulled myself off of the counter and over to her. I snaked my hand around her waist. Del shifted her body into mine, holding her arm around my torso and crying into my chest.
"I'm sorry, you don't deserve this." She cried out. I didn't know what to say. I felt to weak and tired.
"Thank you for caring about me." I muttered out. I was being honest, she needs to hear that.
"You're important to me." She sniffled, and gazed deeply into my eyes. She kissed my cheek slowly and hugged me gently. Nothing hurt, she was so soft and sweet. Her hand tangled in my hair, at the back of my head. I felt safe again. She makes me feel this way.

.・゜゜・