boys & cars

・゜゜・
Hargrove
.・゜゜・

Delphine found a new suit to wear. A more flashy, sexy and red two piece. Of course she did. My next plan was to annoy the shit out of her. Maybe even enough to make her stay away, for good. No matter how much I like to watch her from afar. I knew when she'd come daily, since it was always the same time so my plan should work. Everyone knows what chairs is hers, so they don't take it. Guess it gets that way once someone stays for hours a day everyday. (Except for her injury of course, which would be 2 weeks away by now) As soon as I got there this morning I made sure to cut a three way square out of her chaise lounge chair. Enough for it to not be visible, I put a towel on top of it (like most chairs). This way she'll try to lay down and fall right through it. Not such a far drop, she'll be fine. Itll give me a laugh and I just know she'll scoff and walk up to me, saying the worst of it and I can't wait.

I watched Del as I normally do. Seeing her do the same thing everyday. Setting down her bag, tossing off her sandals, throwing on her shades and sliding her sheer swimsuit cover off of her body. All before she lounges, in her same spot, on her same chair. She moved her leg over the chair and half of her body weight before fully sitting on it. In an instant before she could even lay down, her body fell through. The fall was loud, and looked like it hurt. A yelp escaped her as well. Guilt wrippled over my body. Damn, is she okay? Maybe it's the way she sat down. Made it look worse than what I invisioned. She struggled to get up. I ran over to her to help, even if I caused this mess. She got up before I fully made it to her. She beat me to say anything.
"Go away. God you just ruin everything, don't you?" Del said. She seemed hurt, not just physically. I felt awful. Completely like an asshole she knows me to be. I saw tears lace her eyes, redness absorbing her face. She winced as she grabbed her bag off of the ground and slid her sandals on, all so suddenly.
"Wait Del, please." I responded as she walked off. She didn't stop. I ran my hands threw my hair and looked at her chair. God I'm such a dick. I don't want to be like this. Especially not to her. I ran after her, realizing she made it to the parking lot by now.
"Del please!" I shouted just before I got to her and her car. Wow, nice car, an 80s red Corvette. Not surprised that this is what she drives, she looks gorgeous next to it.
"God, it's Delphine to you! Leave me alone Billy! Haven't you done enough!" She shouts at me, gets into her cars and speds off. Maybe we have more in common than we thought. I think as I gaze at my car near by. She called me Billy... I have to make this right.

・゜゜・