pain

・゜゜・
Del
.・゜゜・

I think that was my last straw. That fall fucking hurt so bad. Call me a baby or whatever but I know I'm bruised from it, I don't have to look. I hit my right elbow and ass so hard on that concrete, fuck. Sitting in my car once I left even hurt. I was too messed up physically and mentally to care about hargrove. He did this. He went too far. So here I am, back to being depressed. Alone again. I was in pain to, so I wasn't going to start finding a job today. Maybe later.

I ended up going out anyways. I didn't want to deal with the maid bothering me. She does care enough to be nice but she'll wonder why I'm cooped up all day in my room. I went to family video and decided to rent tons of movies. I actually stumbled across Steve Harrington former student of Hawkins high, he graduated a year before me. It was nice to catch up and chat with someone who wasn't insufferable. He said that Robin, a prior student he graduated with, worked with him as well. I guess she wasn't there that day but I distinctly remember her. She was cool, I think we'd be good friends now. Defintely not in school only because of our ages. I don't know why that was so frowned upon, being friends with someone older or younger than you. Schools sucks anyways. So yeah, that brightened my mood up. That was until I came back home.
"There is a visitor outside by the pool for you." My maid said as I walked through my two front doors. I set down my bags and walked out the back door. There he was, hargrove, standing beside me unused pool. How weird is this? He's looking amazing, in his sporty shorts and white tank top. It is such a hot day. That's why I'm wearing a tight pink short cut tank with Jean shorts.
"Can I help you?" I startle him as I ask and cross my arms while doing so. I keep a distance between us.
"You have your own pool? And you pay to get into a public one every day?" He asked me. Trust me I know, dumb right. At this point, he's here, in my space. So I felt vulnerable and gave him my honest answer. No need to lie now.
"Yeah, it's lonely here. There's people, a community and laughter at the public one." I shrugged and sat in the closest chair from me. He didn't say anything. Causing me to over think. Finally, he sits in the chair next to me. We don't make eye contact not until we both accidentally speak at the same time.
"I wanted to..." We overlap one another.
"You first please, since you're here, at my house." I softly say. I notice his eyes gaze at my bruise on my elbow.
"Is that from the fall?" He concernly asks. I pull away from his touch and nod at him. He actually looks guilty. God am I caving in.
"Hey, I'm really sorry. Like seriously. I'm a total asshole you've said it many times, and you're right. You've always been right. I went too far, I thought it would be a seem less prank. My bad entirely." He quickly said and I smiled. It felt nice and genuine, I was shocked. I shouldn't be so forgiving but it's just a bruise.
"Thank you. I forgive you." I replied and he sweetly smiled at me.
"Can we just make a pact or something?" I ask him. Almost regretting it as soon as it came out.
"What do you mean?" He asked me.
"No more pranks, fakeness or rude intentions. And I'm sorry for lying and messing with you too." I responded and he nodded.
"You don't need to apologize but I agree." He replied. We both held our smile for awhile. He got up and started to walk away. But I didn't want him to go. He's already here and no one ever is.
"Billy." I spoke and stood up. He turned to me, a smile on his face. Probably because I said his name, the one he wants to be called.
"Yeah?" He asked me.
"Can you stay?" I asked. God, am I being too vulnerable? I'm feeling too open right now, especially to him.
"Sure Delphine." He said and come back to sit. I blushed at my name being said from his lips.
"I mean, we can swim, if you want." I suggested.
"Yeah I'd like that." He replied. My face was hot as I blushed. I'm going to swim, not alone, with my crush.

・゜゜・