games

・゜゜・
Del
.・゜゜

My nights were still constant stages of loneliness. Without high school parties or friends, I was back to being a sad lonely child. I need to find something to do. Maybe get a job or find friends? I can only do so much with myself. I almost am getting bored with myself. Criticizing and critiquing myself, why? Because all I have is me? I love all of me but I guess there's a point when doubt comes in as well.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared to go back to the pool. I almost didn't, but I'm too curious and stubborn. (and bored/lonely) What's your motive hargrove?

Nothing has happened. Was this his plan? To get me to feel paranoid all day? I wouldn't be surprised. It was gonna get dark soon and was the sun sets the pools closes. If that's his plan, it's not a bad one because it fucking worked. I started gathering my things, wanting to leaving before a rush of people would as well. I went all the way around the pool so I wouldn't be in close range of hargrove. It's not like I was constantly gazing at him either. I'm even more scared for the next days to come.

・゜゜・

The next day so far so sunny. I felt better today, not so paranoid. Until the hargrove himself struts his way towards me. This outta be good. I had just finished applying my sunscreen on as well.
"What? Couldn't resist temptation william?" I tease him. He fakes a chuckle and slaps my bottle of sunscreen beside my leg. Making so much of it splatter across my thighs, how typical.
"Better get yourself cleaned up doll." He retorts and walks away. I scoff and clean myself. Such a goddamn boy hargrove, making a girl clean up your mess (if you don't get the joke... )

・゜゜・