jobs

・゜゜・
Del
.・゜゜・

Unexpectedly, Billy and I become very good friends. I would say best friends but I don't know, it sounds wrong. Sure, I still have the most massive crush on him. Everything has just been so amazing. We hangout and not hate each other. We bond over ours precious cars, fun movies and even shopping lately. The shopping isn't too surprising because Billy can be fashionable. I mean hell, he looks good and he knows it. Same as me. We actually have more stuff in common than I thought.

When I ditched the pool and went to family video the other day, I also went to the mall. I decided to apply for a job at JC penny there. Why not? There's atmosphere and people. Later today is actually my first day! I can't wait, I got a call just a bit ago saying I was accepted. So I decided to stick with a casual but me kind of look. I thought a cute flowy, non sleeve, black dress would be good for the first day. Simple and me.

・゜゜・
Billy
・゜゜・

I got fucking fired. I guess I deserve that. They have cameras at the pool and caught me cutting up the chair. Guess I'm just mad I got caught. I tried to call Del about it but she didn't answer. We've become pretty close ever since I came over. It's been surprisingly nice. I don't hate her, she doesn't piss me off and she actually makes me laugh. I enjoy spending time with her. Do I still have a thing for her? -Totally. Am I going to do anything about it? -No not now. I can't ruin this. I decided to apply for a job at the mall. It's busy and the new big thing, so maybe they'll pay more. What am I saying, I know they will.

・゜゜・
Del
・゜゜・

I arrived at the mall. I felt a little too eager but oh well, keep up the good attitude and positivity.
"Delphine (delfine)?" Someone asked me. If that didn't completely ruin my mood.
"It's Delphine (del-feen)" I responded. The same manager that hired me should've waited for me, right?
"Oh okay, well Jerry isn't working today so I figured I'd show you around and get you started." She replied. Oh.
"Got it." I responded and followed her lead. She showed me the areas for employees. I love seeing behind the scenes types of places. Then she trained me on how to use the register, easy peasy, and how to sort clothing. For the most part today was the best. I knew what I was doing and felt great. A training day went by so well.
"So here are some company shirts, but we are mostly casual. Just at least wear your shirts a couple times a week, okay?" She finished and I nodded. The shirts weren't terrible. They were red button downs with there name embroidered on it. I actually think I could pull this off, especially with a skirt. A successful day.

・゜゜・