coincidence

・゜゜・
Billy
.・゜゜

I got the job, haha. I start tonight! I'm ready to get this show on the road. Well I, for one, know I'll be racking in the ladies. Just as much as I'll be racking clothes.

I tossed together a normal outfit, I would say. Just my red button down shirt and jeans. Seems simple for a first day. It was hard to even get all the way through the mall. People kept stopping me, mostly girls. Not complaining but I have somewhere to be. Made it in time though, good as ever. I saw someone behind a register, their back faced me.
"Hey, can I see a manager?" I ask her as I look around for anyone around. I see no one.
"I'm sorry it's my... " she turns around and it's fucking Del. I smile of course, even though I'm shocked. Her hair is in a small ponytail (cause of her short hair) her bangs are flared in a cute way. She has a company shirt up tied in a knot with a black skirt on. Damn she is rocking it.
"You work here?" I asked her.
"What are you doing here?" We both ask at the same time.
"Yeah I just started yesterday." She spoke up.
"Oh wow. Um well I just got hired today. Was told to come in." I replied with a chuckle.
"Well that's amazing. We can work together!" She said excitedly. I smiled at her happiness. It did seem pretty dead in here, I bet she's bored. She introduced me to a manager who was working on paperwork in the back. He said they were low staff and since Del was doing a fine job that she could show me how to do stuff. I think he was a perv who liked her. He totally checked her out as we left his office. That older man made me feel disguisted. I didn't wanna blow this opportunity so I didn't say anything. But he better not lay a good damn finger on her.

It's crazy how fast Del caught on in one day. She's so fucking smart. She trained me on everything. It'll take me some time to get it down but it's not too bad.
"No, fold the shirt like this." Del laughed at my failed attempt at a proper fold and showed me how.
"You're just good at everything. And a fast learner, maybe that's why you were good at school." I brought up as we continued folding clothes. She shook her head.
"I hated school. I tried hard for what, being here. None of it mattered except for the memories that I miss dearly." She replied. I felt bad again. I feel like I keep bringing her mood down. Her face feel as she kept up the work.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I'll stop bringing up school." I said. She gave me a kind smile.
"Thanks." She responded. I nodded.
"We should totally get lunch together, we could just eat here everyday." I stated. That lightened her mood completely. I know what I'm doing. I'm happy to be here with her.

The day ended, I'm still feeling good and really don't want to say goodbye to Del.
"I've never been to your house but you've been to mine several times." Del stated. I nodded. There's a reason... But she's right. Neil should be working late, there should be no harm in hanging out with her for awhile. He been staying out late, drinking after work anyways.
"Would you like to come over then? We could watch a movie. " I questioned. A bright smile appeared on her face.
"I'd love to." She replied as we walked out to our cars, together.

"My house is nothing compared to yours." I stated as we both got out of our cars and headed inside.
"Oh shut up. This place is probably more of a home than mine." She replied with a small slap to my chest. Sure, looks can be deceiving. I liked watching her view everything inside. She cared more than others, you could tell.
"Um this is my room." I spoke up as we went towards the hallway. I slowly opened my door. I was concerned about what she'd think about my posters. Preferably the ones with hot almost naked chicks. She did a 360° around my room.
"Everything I hoped and more." She joked and I let out a scoffed laugh.
"Yeah, yeah come on." I said and guided her back to the living room. I played a horror movie we just happened to have, she'll love it.

Maybe I was wrong. The whole night she'd get scared and throw herself onto my side. I loved it, worked out for me. I think she still had a good time enjoying it with me, anyways.

・゜゜・