No Matter What

Chapter 4 

 Maya's pov 

 I took a deep breath in.

"Yeah." I said. They looked at me, then Emmi. Farkle was the first to speak up.

"Yeah I totally see it." He said. We all nodded.

"Maya," Riley started. I tensed up. What would she think?

"She's adorable!!!" Riley said with a squeal. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah she is." I said. I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"Ok Emmi. I'll introduce you to everyone." I said. I pointed at Riley.

"That's my best friend Riley." I said.

"Hi." She said with a wave. I then pointed at Farkle.

"That's Farkle." I said. She said hi to Farkle.

"That's Shawn." I said pointing at Shawn. She said hi again.

"That's my mom, Katy." I said. She said hi again. I then gave a devious smile. I turned to Lucas.

"Oh no." He said.

"This is ranger Rick, ranger Roy, Bucky McBoingBoing, and so many more names that there is just not enough time to tell them all." I told Emmi. She gave me a confused look and nodded.

"Howdy." Emmi said. Everyone laughed.

"Yep, she is definitely related to you." Lucas said.

 Later we went up to Riley's place. The Matthews found her adorable. Her and Auggie got along perfectly and right now are playing a game, probably pirates. The rest of us sat around and talked except Lucas and Farkle, they went home. It began to get dark out so my mom, Emmi, and I were gonna go home. Riley and I walked into Auggie's room. We looked in and we saw Auggie and Emmi sleeping with a movie on.

"They are so adorable!" Riley said.

I nodded, "They are so cute!" I said.

"We could be sisters." Riley said. We laughed. I walked over and shook Emmi.

"Em, it's time to go." I told her. She whined.

"I don't want to go." she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Please?" I asked with annoyance. She shook her head. I gave Riley a look. I grabbed her feets while Riley grabbed her hands. We walked out to the living room.

"Ok let's go!" I said. Everyone just stared at me and Riley.

"What?" We asked. Shawn rolled his eyes at us. 

So Shawn ended up carrying Emmi home. She slept on the couch at our house. We have no idea what we are going to do with her. Should we tell Kermit or keep her. I told my mom we should keep her, but she thinks we should at least tell Kermit. I don't want to tell Kermit, I just don't. I have a feeling Emmi is hiding something. I mean no one runs away for no reason. She has to have a reason, and I'm going to figure out what it is. No matter what.

A/N: ok short chapter sorry.  I'm at the hotel right now and it has slow internet  probably not going to update for the rest of the weekend. Sorry! But thanks for reading and please vote!!!!!!!!!!!