Morgan

Chapter 49

Amanda's pov

"Amanda!" a voice yelled. I lookednup and saw Mr. Matthews.

"Mr. Matthews?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed. He nodded and we went to Topanga's.

Topanga's

"Amanda!" Emmi yelled and we hugged. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks Mr. Matthews." I said. He nodded and I saw Ms. Katy and Mr. Hunter.

"Mr. Hunter, Ms. Katy I'm sorry I ran away again. But I don't think this is the best choice for me to live with you. I'm too much of a handful." I told them. They smiled.

"Amanda you're not. But we did make some adjustments." Ms. Katy said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Cory has a sister named Morgan. She said she would love to meet you and she may want to adopt you. Are you in?" Mr. Hunter explained. I shrugged.

"I guess." I told them.

Next Day

I stared at the floor of the pizza place, letting my legs swing back and forth.

"So, Amanda, tell us about yourself." Morgan said. I looked up staring at her and Henry, her boyfriend.

"Well, I like fashion and climbing trees." I told them. They nodded and we talked for a little while. I was...comfortable.

"Hey Amanda?" Henry asked.

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"How would you like to live with us?" he asked. I smiled and nodded.

A/N: And the next chapter may surprise you, but don't freak out!

Also if I made a book with Maya breaking and Shawn has to be there for her, would you guys read it?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)