What Did You Do?

Chapter 5

Maya's pov

I woke up and started getting ready for school. After I did my morning routine, I decided to touch up my makeup a little. I was getting out everything and Emmi came in.

"Hi!" she said.

I smiled, "Hi." I said. I started putting on my mascara.

"What's that?" she asked. I touched it up then said, "Mascara." she gave me a confused look. "It makes your eyelashes look longer." I said. She nodded.

"Here put on some eyeliner." I said handing her the eyeliner. She uncapped it and played with it. I turned around and put on my backpack. It sat down and zipped up my shoes.

"Ok let's go!" I said. I turned around and saw Emmi with makeup on her face everywhere. I groaned.

"Emmi, what did you do?" I asked. She laughed.

"I don't have time for this." I groaned.

I heard a knock at the door. I ran downstairs and saw Shawn.

"Hey kid. Your mom told me to take Emmi to her workplace." he said. I let him in.

"She's in my room. I have to go." I said. I threw a spare key at him and sprinted out of there. I need to get to Riley's! I ran to Riley's and made it perfectly on time.

Emmi's pov

So Shawn came in and saw my face and groaned. So he took off all the makeup and brought me to Katy's work place. It was so boring! All I did was just sit around and wait.

"I'm bored!" I complained to Katy.

She smiled, "Welcome to my world." she said. I spun around in the chair.

"What am I suppose to do?" I asked. She shrugged. I groaned. I hopped out of my seat. I went over to the seats with cushions. I jumped on them and jumped for one to another. Maya get back soon!

Maya's pov

Well school went by really slow! I just wanted to get home and find out what's up with Emmi's life. After school we went to Topanga's. It was just me and Riley. They guys were meeting us there later. Right when we walked in I heard the back door open.

"Maya! Riley!" Emmi said. We laughed and she ran to us jumping up and down.

"It's about time you got here! I was so bored all day! So all I did was jump around and eat a lot of sugar and candy!" she said. We laughed. This was going to be a long day!

A/N: Don't worry! I'm going to try to make another chapter! But thanks for reading!! Please vote!!!!