Hospital!

Chapter 16

Katy's pov

We were in the hospital. All because of Kermit. Maya was passed out and Emmi's in a coma. This is terrible.

Soon I hear, "What the..." I looked up.

"Maya!" Shawn said. He went to go get the doctors as I sat down in the chair by her.

"How are you doing baby girl?" I asked.

"My head hurts. What happened?" she asked.

"Kermit took you and Emmi. Then you guys were in a car accident." I explained.

"What!? Where's Emmi!? Is she ok?!" she asked.

"Maya calm down. You just woke up! Emmi is in the room next door. She's in a coma." I said.

"This is all my fault." she said.

"Maya no it's not. You were brave out there. You risked your life for Emmi. This is Kermit's fault." I said. Soon the doctors came in and checked on her.

Emmi's pov

I was in a hospital room. Shawn and Katy were sitting by me.

"What happened?" I asked them. They didn't hear me.

"Shawn when do you think she'll wake up from the coma?" Katy asked.

"I honestly feel like it will be soon. But I don't know why." he said. Katy smiled and looked back down at me. I stood up on the bed.

"I'm right here! I'm up!" I said.

"Why can't you hear or see me!?" I asked.

"Because you're in a coma." the voice in my head said.

"Oh, I'm going to check on Maya." I said. I walked to Maya's room and went through the door. I saw her, Riley, Ranger Rick, and Farkle talking.

"Maya that was so brave of you to do that!" Riley said with amazement.

Maya rolled her eyes, "Riley thanks, but you've said that 15 times!" she said.

"Sorry." she said. "It's cool." Maya said. Classic Maya.

"So when will Emmi wake up?" Farkle said.

Maya shrugged, "No idea." she said. I frowned and walked back to my room. I saw the doctor, Katy, and Shawn in the hallway.

"Ms. Hart and Mr. Hunter, she may not wake up." the doctor said.

"What do you mean?" Shawn asked.

"Some people don't wake up from comas and die." he said.

"Well do you think that will happen to her?" Katy asked.

He shrugged, "No idea." he said. Then he left. I dropped to my knees and screamed. Why did this happen?!

Shawn's pov

We walked back into Emmi's room and heard loud and fast beating. I ran out and got a doctor.

"There's something wrong!" I yelled. A bunch of doctors rushed in and we left. We walked into Maya's room.

"What's wrong?" they asked. "We don't know." Katy said. I put my arm around Katy.

"It'll be ok." I whispered.

Emmi's pov

A bunch of doctors ran into my room. I walked in and saw them surrounding me.

"She's under a lot of stress!" a doctor said. Wait! I just need to calm down! I just need to remember, I'll wake up when I wake up!

"Ok Emmi! Calm down!" I said. I sat down on the floor and calmed down. Soon my heartbeat went back to normal and they all left. I sat down on my bed and went to sleep.

"Hey." a voice said. I woke up and I was in a bright, white room.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You have to choose." the voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Chet Hunter. Shawn's dad." he said.

"Oh, Shawn's talked about you before." I said.

He smiled, "Choose out of these 2 paths. It will decide your fate." he said. Then he left. I thought about and then chose the path. Please be the right one! Soon I saw darkness. Oh no, I died!

"Please be the right one!" I yelled. I know I died.

"Please! I need Maya! Please I need them! I need everyone! I'm not ready! I love them! I love them more then I love myself! Please don't let me die!!" I begged while crying. Soon I saw light. I blinked and I saw Maya there. She looked worried.

"Maya?" I croaked out.