Storms

Chapter 34

Lucas's pov

Amanda curled up as the rain poured down on me and her. She was definitely sick. Every time the rain came down faster and harder, I walked faster. The rain came down harder blurring my vision. We came across a park. I sat her down under a tree to keep her dry, not that it helped or made a difference. I had to admit I was lost. I have only been here for a year, I have no idea where we are. I pulled out my phone and dialed Riley's number.

R: Hello?

Me: Riley it's Lucas.

R: Lucas where are you?

Me: I don't know. But I found Amanda...

R: YOU FOUND AMANDA?!

I heard people yelling at me on the other side of the phone.

Me: Yeah but now I'm lost. Plus it's pouring down rain.

R: Ok describe where you are.

Me: It's a park. I don't know which one but it has a huge play set.

R: That's Central Park. Hang on Lucas help is on the way.

She hung up and I put my phone away. Next thing you know there is a huge clap of thunder and lighting. Amanda while covering her ears and pulling her knees up to her chest. I sat down by her.

"Afraid of storms?" I asked. She nodded. "Don't worry. They can't hurt you. They're just noises." I said. She relaxed a little but then there was another clap and she freaked out. I picked her up and put her in my lap.

"Can this day get any worse?" I heard her mumble.

"Eh it could. But it won't." I commented. She looked up at me.

"Promise?" she asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"Promise." I said. She laid her head back on me and pulled my coat over herself. Soon she fell asleep. A few minutes later a car pulled up.

Who's crazy enough to drive in this weather?

And out came Mr. Hunter and Mr. Matthews. I picked Amanda up and they came over.

"Is she ok?" Mr. Matthews asked. I shrugged.

"She's sick, but she'll live." I said.

"Did she tell you anything?" Mr. Hunter asked.

"About what?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know just anything." he shrugged.

"Just about a fear of storms. But other then that no." I said. They nodded and we went home.

Tell me what?

That was all I was thinking about.

A/N: What's going to happen to Amanda? Where will she stay? Who will she tell!? So many questions!

Ok so I have decided there will be no sequel, just a lot of chapters. So yeah...

AND THANK YOU FOR 8K READS!!

Thanks for reading! Please vote!! :)