Will She Be Ok?

Chapter 36

Emmi's pov

I felt a lot better the next day. Maya and I decided to go out and have a sisters day because we haven't done that in a long time.

"Ready?" she asked me. I nodded and we left.

Park

Maya and I walked the trail of the park.

"I miss us doing this." I admitted. She nodded.

"Me too." she sighed. I sighed as well.

"Maya?" I asked. She looked down at me.

"Yeah Em?" she asked.

"Do you think Amanda will be ok?" I asked.

"What?" she asked.

"She told me last night she had no one. No one cared about her, no one wanted her, and soon we'll dump her as well. I tried to convince her we wouldn't, but she won't believe me. Will she be ok?" I asked Maya stopped and kneeled down to my height.

"Emmi she will." she said.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Because I won't let that happen to Amanda. I never will. She's going to stay with us because we care about her. She won't be hurt anymore." she said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Pinky promise." Maya said and we locked pinkies. Then we kept walking and talking about her and Lucas. Then I got cotton candy!

Maya's pov

After I dropped Emmi off at home, I went to Topanga's. I needed to talk to my friends! We all sat around and I explained everything that Emmi told me.

"This is getting really bad for her!" I said.

"It is. Poor kid." Lucas said. We talked for awhile then it was time for us to go home. When I was leaving Lucas grabbed my arm.

"Yes Huckleberry?" I asked. And then he hugged me.. After we let go I asked,

"What was that for?"

"You still owed me a hug." he said. We laughed.

"Night Ranger Rick." I said and he laughed while I smiled.

"Night short stack of pancakes." he commented.

"I will get to you." I said. We laughed and then left.

A/N: Ok! So I want to give someone a shoutout, so if you can get at least 4 of the questions correct, you gte a shoutout!

1.) Who plays Emmi?

2.) What was the name of the lawyer and how many times have I used him in a book?

3.) What is Amanda's brother's name?

4.) How many step siblings does Emmi have?

5.) How many series have I written?

6.) What was the name of the sequel going to be?

Good luck! Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)