We Did It!

Chapter 45

Amanda's pov

And today we were all meeting with Emmi's stepmom and my dad. Ugh!

"Alright alright!" Mr. Hunter yelled.

"Ok, you guys treated these two girls like crap, why should we give them to you?" Ms. Katy asked.

"Because they're OURS!" they both yelled.

"Well actually you lost all custody of Emmi." Maya pointed out.

"But Amanda is MY daughter." he said.

"Which you treated like crap! We should get her!" Mr. Hunter yelled. Then another argument broke out. I saw Nick!

"It's there!" he whispered. I knew I would have to distract.

"Emmi! You know the back alley behind where I use to live?" I whispered. She nodded.

"Go back there and get the papers behind the trash can! I'll distract!" I said. She nodded and ran out.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE!" I yelled.

"Now, I know you guys want me and Emmi. Which who doesn't? But arguing is solving nothing! Haven't you taken into account what we want?" I asked.

Emmi's pov

I sprinted all the way to Amanda's old apartment. I need to get the papers. I ran back there and saw the trash cans.

"Ew!" I plugged my nose. I held my breath and went behind. There they were!

I grabbed the papers and ran out.

"I'm alive!" I cheered. I hid the paper in my pocket and went back. Everyone was arguing. Amanda gave me a thumbs up and I gave it back. We both smiled.

We did it!

Later

"We got the papers!" I cheered and everyone else did.

"Ok! We'll go to the adoption place tomorrow, then we get full custody of Amanda!" dad yelled. We all smiled.

We did it!

A/N: Ok, next chapter is a LOT better. You're going to want to read that to understand this. It'll be up Friday!

Also there may not be much updates today. I have a HUGE test to study for. Sorry but it's really important.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)