Daddy Daughter Date

Chapter 28

Emmi's pov

I woke up on a Saturday! Yay! I put on my pink skirt with black leggings that went to my knees and blue shirt and white headband. I skipped downstairs and saw dad drinking coffee.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I grabbed some grapes.

"Katy's at work and Maya's at Riley's." he said. I nodded. "But don't worry! I'm taking you to get ice cream!" he said.

"Yay!!!!" I cheered.

"Let me go grab my keys." he said as he went upstairs. I nodded and finished my grapes. I looked over where dad was working.

"What's this?" I asked as I picked up a card.

"D-o-c-t-o-r? Doc-tor. Doctor!? Today!? No way José!" I said. I heard dad coming down and I quickly grabbed onto the pole that we had and held on for dear life.

"Ok let's go!' he said. He looked around and saw me hugging the pole.

"LIAR! WE'RE GOING TO THE DOCTORS!" I yelled.

"What?" he asked lying.

"Oh Pah-lease! I can read!" I said.

"Come on Emmi! You have to go!" he said kneeling down by me.

"Nope! Everytime I go there it's terrible! Bad place!" I said while shaking my head. He grabbed my legs and tried to pull me off, but I wouldn't let go.I started to scream 'no!!' for dear life. He gave up and put me down, then sat back down.

"Please go! Why won't you go?" he begged.

"It's evil! I almost died there!" I said.

"Almost! And they saved you! It's just a check up." he said. "Please!" he said

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"If you go I'll get you ice cream." he said.

"No." I said.

"We'll go to the candy store and you can pick out whatever you want." he said.

"No." I said.

"Then what do you want?" he asked. I let go of the pole and jumped up.

"And daddy daughter date!" I cheered. He nodded and stuck out his hand.

"Deal?" he asked. I shook it.

"Pleasure doing business with you." I said as a shook his hand. He laughed and we went.

Doctor's office

"She's all cleared but just need a shot." he said. My eyes widened.

"No no no no NO!" I said. He was getting the shot ready and I looked at dad with fear in my eyes. Yes fear. I HATE shots.

"It will be ok." he said. I grabbed his hand and he gave me the shot.

"See?" he said.

"That didn't hurt." I shrugged. Dad laughed then held his hand.

"Ow..." I heard him whisper. I giggled and we left.

"FREEDOM!" I yelled. Dad laughed and now it's time for our daddy daughter date!

No One's pov

Shawn thought a daddy daughter date is a nice lunch then go watch a movie. Well he thought wrong. Totally wrong. It is a day of shopping, lunch, shopping, and dressing up. Right now it was shopping. They already had lunch. Emmi had finally talked him into going to Toys R Us, American Girl Doll Store, and Claire's. Then the American Girl Doll Store again. Currently they were going to the American Girl Doll Store. Emmi was in glory, but Shawn. Not so much.

"Daddy I want this!" she said while holding over ten things. Shawn looked at one price.

"One thing Emmi." he said. She pouted and went to look at everything she had in her piled in her hands. Shawn followed her around the whole place for the millionth time.

"Daddy look!" she said while pointing at a fairy dress for her and her new doll.

"Emmi these cost way too much. Katy would kill me." he said while looking at the $100 dress. She sighed and looked around again. She found yet another dress.

"What about this one?" she asked. Shawn looked at the price. Not as expensive.

"Ok, if you can tell me why you should get this dress. I might get it for you." he said.

"Because I can be your little princess! And it's fun!" she said. Shawn looked at her.

"Really?" he asked. She sighed and looked up at him.

"And because your little princess is growing up." she said while flashing the puppy eyes. She wrapped her little arms around his neck while he was kneeled down to her height.

"The power of cuteness." he said as he picked her up and grabbed the dress.

"Ok, but that's it." he said.

"Yay! Thank you!" she cheered. They paid and left. There was only one thing running through Shawn's mind.

Katy

Shawn's pov

Emmi ran into Topanga's in her new dress with her doll. We both came in.

"I had one of the best days ever!" she said. Everyone laughed.

"I got this! And this! And this!" she said while pointing to everything. Katy looked at me and I avoided eye contact. Maya looked away as well.

"Well we're going to get going. Good luck!" Maya said as her, Lucas, Riley, Farkle, Emmi, and Auggie ran out. Cory and Topanga looked at us, then the door, then ran out. Then it was just us at the restaurant. Katy looked at me.

"Shawn? How much was all that?" she asked.

"Not much!" I said. She looked at me.

"How much?" she asked.

"$187..." I mumbled.

"What?"

"$187?" I said a little louder. Her eyes widened.

"Shawn!" she said.

"I'm sorry! It's just she was having such a good time and I said ok and she pulled the puppy eyes. I'm a sucker for the puppy dog eyes!" I said. She sighed and rubbed my shoulders.

"She pulled the I'm growing up on ya didn't she?" she asked. I nodded and she laughed. "Maya did that to me all the time. Worked a few times, then it didn't. She lost the touch." she explained as she sat down by me.

"What age?" I asked.

"10." she said. We both laughed.

"Sorry I spent so much money." I sighed. She laughed.

"We all do it. It's fine." she said. We both smiled and laughed.

A/N: I wrote another chapter in honor of Babytard's birthday!!! It's today! And I can't wait for the birthday vlog!

Btw the doll Emmi, in the story, got is the Julie.

Thanks for reading! I really hope you enjoyed the Emmi and Shawn father daughter moments. I thought that they were adorable. Thanks for reading! Please vote!! 

Once I get to 100 followers, I'm uploading a new book!

Question: Should I write a sequel to The Hunter's, or a new book? 

Thanks!! :)