Girl Meets New Years

Chapter 57

Maya's pov

"Emmi Christmas is over." I groaned and she stopped running and singing.

"With that attitude it is!" she sassed and kept running.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my coat.

"I'm going to Riley's!" I yelled. "Emmi come on." I told her and grabbed her hand. We both left for Riley's party on New Years.

My date was with Lucas, I'm still not sure how I feel about him.

I like him, Riley gave him up for me.

But something just doesn't feel right.

Later

Midnight struck and I was right by Lucas.

Ok, I totally like him. A lot.

"Riley still likes Lucas!" Farkle yelled as Riley was trying to leave.

My heart sunk, Lucas and I both looked shocked.

I knew something wasn't right.

I finally figure everything out, and it's crushed.

Everyone left and that left me, Riley, and Lucas sitting on the bench.

I knew it.

Hope is for suckers.

"Well, here we are." Riley broke the ice.

The ice was broken, like my heart.

And hope.

And everything.

Home

"Maya what happened?" Emmi asked and I led her home, not saying a word. I opened the door, Emmi still questioning me and what happened.

"Hey girls, how was the party?" mom asked as her and dad sat on the couch. I threw my coat on the couch.

"Suckish, this year sucks, everything sucks, hope is for suckers and so is love." I told her and ran up to my room, slamming and locking the door behind me. I slid down my wall and cried into my knees.

Everything is for suckers.

I hate this year.

A/N: Merry Christmas even though it's not Christmas yet!

This is my present to you along with updates on New Girl and Safety Pin on Christmas Eve!

I did it! I thought of an idea!

Book is still on hold, but I decided to try to write a chapter for you guys.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)