Love

Chapter 59

Maya's pov

"Hey Maya." Lucas came into Topanga's.

I gave him a loight wave, not in the mood to talk.

"What's wrong?" he asked and sat down by me.

"Nothing." I mumbled and looked down.

"Maya, I know you. What happened?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes and he looked in mine. His face was worried, he was worried about me.

"Are you crying?" he asked and I nodded.

"My parents got in a fight, Shawn left." I told him.

"Maya, I'm so sorry." he said and hugged me as I cried into his shoulder. "He'll be back. He always is."

I nodded, but wasn't sure.

Will he?

Katy's pov

It was 3 am and someone was ringing the doorbell. I opened the door and saw Shawn.

"I thought you were leaving like everyone else." I spat.

"I just made the biggest mistakes of my life. Fighting with you, leaving, everything. I'm sorry." he apologized.

"Shawn how am I supposed to believe you are!?" I asked and he came in and shut the door. "Our daughters hid themselves in the closet because of our fighting! We scared them!"

"Katy, I know and I feel like the worst person ever. I hurt the three most important people in my life and I feel like the biggest jerk to walk this planet. I can't believe I ever hurt you and my daughters."

"You're really sorry?" I asked.

"Yes." he nodded and I hugged him, catching him off guard.

"I thought you would leave like everyone else." I whispered.

"I'm not leaving." he reassured me. "Never. I love you, Katy."

"I love you too Shawn."

Morning

Emmi's pov

"Yeah, my parents were fighting last night." I shrugged.

"Well what did you do?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, what did you do?" Emma asked and Ava turned to her.

"I asked her first Emma Weathersby!" Ava sassed.

"Well I can ask her the same thing Ava Morgenstern!" Emma sassed right back and Ava's jaw dropped and she turned back to me.

"I hid in the closet with my sister." I shrugged.

"Wow, did they stop?" Ava asked.

"Yeah, eventually. They made up early in the morning, before anyone was up." I shrugged.

"You're a lucky girl." Emma told me.

"Yeah, my parents could've been divorced!" I sighed in relief, that they weren't.

Later

"Maya, what if mom and dad did get a divorce?" I asked her as she sat with her friends in Topanga's. "Then what?" I asked and she put me on her lap.

"Well obviously we wouldn't let that happen, first of all." she told me and they nodded. "But if they did, we would get through it together."

"Why?" I asked and turned to her.

"Because we always do." she kissed my cheek. "Love you, Emmi Lou."

"Love you too, Maya Penelope." I smiled.

A/N: Ok guys, the book is ending. The next chapter, then it's over.

I'm sorry, it's been on hold for so long and it's just time to end it. It's been going on since June. I think this is the third book I've even written!

Sorry for breaking it to you, this does NOT mean I'm done writing Maya little sister stories! I WILL be writing more of those in the future, it's just time for this book to end.

Thanks for supporting the book so much! It's what kept me going!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

If you have any suggestions for books for me to write, tell me in the comments! :)