It's All So...Dumb

Chapter 54

Emmi's pov

"Guess what!?" Auggie yelled and ran into Topanga's with me following. "You'll never guess though so Emmi will just tell you."

"What?" everyone asked.

"At our school on Thanksgiving we are having a HUGE feast! And we get to choose if we want to be a Pilgrim or Indian." I smiled.

"Cool." everyone mumbled and went back to doing their own thing. I ran over to Maya, who was talking with her friends, and grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"I'M GOING TO BE A PILGRIM!" I yelled in her face scaring her a little. She grabbed my shoulders back and shook me.

"THAT'S SO COOL!" she yelled and I laughed.

"You're just jealous because you don't get to have food in your classes." I sassed.

"See, she gets me." Maya said and laughed.

"Yep." I smiled.

"Now two people get me!" Maya said and pointed at me and Riley.

"What about me?" Farkle asked. Maya looked at him.

"No." she said.

"Me?" Lucas asked.

"No way cowboy." she said and leaned back in her seat, and we laughed.

Maya's pov

After EMmi and Farkle left we decided to talk about Thanksgiving.

"See, I hate Thanksgiving." I said and Riley nodded.

"I know, you've told me." she said.

"How?" Lucas asked.

"It's so stupid. With all the stupid preparation and it just turns into a disaster, stupid family gatherings, stupid reasons to be thankful when life just stabs you in the back. It's all just so...dumb." I said.

"Maya." Lucas said.

"It's a time to be happy!" Farkle told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm just hoping this year will be different. Now that I have a family, maybe it'll be better." I said and they nodded.

"It will." Riley assured me.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked her.

"Because I will make it the best!" she said and left.

"Oh great." I rolled my eyes.

A/N: Ok, so I'm going to start writing the Thanksgiving chapter. Hopefully it will be up in a week or two, so yay!

Ok, so I will be having a Thanksgiving chapter, Christmas chapter, and New Years chapter!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)