All Boys!?

Chapter 19

Maya's pov

"MAYA!" Emmi yelled. I groaned and rolled my eyes. It's been a month since the car accident. Then I got released, then Emmi. But during the whole thing mom and Shawn are dating! The only thing that stinks about this is I have to babysit Emmi. I love my little sister, but she's a little ball of energy. By the time she falls asleep, I crash also. But that's at 8:30!

"Yeah Emmi?" I asked as I threw on my coat. I was heading out with Riley tonight, so Farkle and Lucas are watching Auggie and Emmi. Shawn, mom, Mr. and Mrs. Matthews were going on a double date.

"What are we doing tonight?!" asked a hyper Emmi. Riley and Auggie were sitting at the table. When Riley saw me she stood and walked over to me.

"Well Riley and I are going out, so Lucas and Farkle are watching you." I told my baby sister. Her smile turned to a frown and she hugged my leg.

"Don't leave me with all boys!" she begged. Her grip tightened. "Please don't!" she said.

"Uh make it stop! Please make it stop! How do I make it stop!?" I asked. Riley smiled and shrugged and Auggie just watched. Soon the doorbell rang and in came Lucas and Farkle.

"Make it STOP!" I said. They all just watched. Great friends I have...

"Emmi you'll have fun. And if you want you can make fun of Ranger Rick for me!" I said. She stopped hugging my leg and smiled.

"Ok!" she said. She skipped back to the kitchen with Auggie.

"Really Maya?" Lucas asked. I tipped my imaginary hat.

"Yes sir!" I said. Then Riley and I skipped out of the apartment. Finally! A break!

Emmi's pov

All the boys were watching the baseball game. BORING! I don't want to watch that! I want to play pirates, or have a tea party, or let Riley and Maya dress me up! Not watch boring baseball. I sighed and put my arm on the arm of the chair. I let my head lean on my hand as I rolled my brown eyes. I'm so bored! Worst babysitters ever! Maya right now would teach me how to put on makeup, then glam me up, then we would try to make something for dinner. Then we would draw and color, then I would get ready for bed. But she would always have to chase me around first!

I took a bite of my cheese pizza. I stood up and walked up to my room. I grabbed the sketch book that Maya gave me and sat by the window sill. I grabbed my color pencils and drew like how Maya taught me. Maya is the best artist in the universe! She is amazing at drawing! When I grow up I'm going to be just like Maya! Then there was a knock at the door while I was drawing. "Come in!" I yelled. Then Auggie, Lucas, and Farkle came in. "Howdy!" I said as I tipped my imaginary hat, like Maya taught me.

"Hey we're going to watch a movie." Farkle said.

"What movie?" I asked. I was hoping for Frozen! It's my absolute favorite! They shrugged.

"What movies do you have?" Auggie asked.

"Frozen!" I cheered. Farkle and Lucas groaned and Auggie nodded. Auggie and I made the puppy dog eyes.

"Oh please!" we begged. They finally gave in and we watched it. About half way through the movie we all fell asleep.

Maya's pov

Riley and I walked into my apartment with tons of shopping bags. When we walked in we saw Lucas, Farkle, Emmi, and Auggie asleep on the couch. We both smiled and sat on the loveseat. "Can't beat em, join em." I said. Riley nodded and we fell asleep.

Katy's pov

Shawn walked me home. We walked in and we saw all the kids asleep on the couch and loveseat. We both laughed and he went back to The Matthews'. I guess I have to deal with 6 kids tomorrow morning. Great...