Chapter 1: This Is Berk

We Start In The Ocean And Start Hearing A Boy Narrating.

"This, Is Berk. It's 12 Days North Of Hopelessness and A Few Degrees South Of Freezing To Death"

We Then Come Across A Village.

"It's Located Solidly On The Meridian Of Misery. My Village, In A Word, Sturdy. It's Been Here For 7 Generations But Every Single Building Here Is New. We Have Fishing, Hunting and A Charming View Of The Sunsets. The Only Problems Are The Pests."

Something Then Grabs A Sheep Off The Ground.

"You See Most Places Have Mice Or Mosquito's. We Have."

A Boy Opens a Door Revealing A Dragon About Fire At Him But He Immediately Closes The Door.

"Dragons" Says The Boy.

We See Vikings Fighting Dragons.

"Most People Would Leave,  Not Us. We're Vikings. We Have Stubbornness Issues. My Names Hiccup. Great Name, I Know. But It's Not The Worst. Parents Believe A Hideous Name Will Frighten Off Gnomes or Trolls. Like Our Charming Viking Demeanor Wouldn't Do That"

"Ahhhh! Morning."

We See Hiccup Running Through the Battlefield.

"What Are You Doing Here?"

"Get Inside!"

"What Are You Doing Out?!"

"Get Back Inside!"

A Tough Viking Then Grabs Hiccup.

"Hiccup! What Is He Doing Out Again? What are You Doing Out? Get Inside!" Said The Tough Viking.

"That's Stoick The Vast. Chief of The Tribe. They Say When He Was A Baby He Popped A Dragons Head Of It's Shoulders. Do I Believe It? Yes I Do."

"What Have We Got?" Asks Stoick.

"Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks. Oh And Hoark Saw A Monstrous Nightmare"

"Any Night Fury's?" Asks Stoick.

"None So Far"

"Good."

Back With Hiccup He Was Still Running Through The Battlefield Until He Got To The Blacksmith.

"Oh Nice Of You To Join The Party. I Thought You'd Been Carried Off" Said Gobber.

"Who, Me? No, I'm Way To Muscular For Their Taste. They Wouldn't Know What To Do With All This." Says Hiccup.

"Well, They Need Toothpicks Don't They?" Says Gobber.

"The Meathead With Attitude and Interchangeable Hands Is Gobber. I've Been His Apprentice Since I Was Little. Well, Littler."

"Move To The Lower Defenses. We'll Counterattack With The Catapults." Orders Stoick as He and Some Viking Run Down A Bridge.

"Hurry!" Said A Man As They Ran To The Dock.

"See? Old Village. Lots Of New Houses."

"Fire!"

"Alright, Let's Go." Said A Female Voice.

"Oh, That's Fishlegs, Snotlout, The Twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut. And....."

We See A Blonde Throw A Bucket Of Water At A Fire With AAn Explosion Behind Her Afterwards.

"Astrid"

We See The Cool Teen Vikings Walking In Front Of The Explosion.

"Oh, They're Job Is So Much Cooler"

"Astrid, You Did So Cool Putting Out That Fire" Says Fishlegs.

"Thanks Fishlegs" Says Astrid

"Do You Wanna Hang Out After This Is Over?" Asks Snotlout

Astrid Then Punches Snotlout in The Face Sending Him To The Battlefield Where A Gronkle Spills Lava On His Pants.

"Ahhh! Hot! Hot! Very Hot!" Says Snotlout

"Whoa" Says Ruffnut and Tuffnut

"No Thanks Snotlout" Says Astrid.

They Then Start Hearing A Sound.

"Uh, Guy's. What's That Weird Whooshing Sound?" Asks Tuffnut.

"Maybe The Asteroid Blowing Us All Up To Smithereens Was True" Says Ruffnut.

"No Ruffnut, That's Not An Asteroid." Says Fishlegs.

"That's A..." Says Astrid

"Night Fury!"

"Get Down"

A Pink Plasma Blast Then Destroys A Catapult.

"Jump!" Yells Stoick.

"Oh No! Stoick!" Yells Fishlegs.

"Did The Cheif Just Die? Awesome!" Says Tuffnut.

"Uh, Not Awesome Tuffnut. Because When We Get In Trouble, Who's Gonna Catch Us?" Says Ruffnut.

"Oh. Wait, He's Dead? Says Tuffnut.

"Ugh. You Guys Are Muttonheads" Says Snotlout.

Astrid Then Sees Hiccup Running Out Of The Blacksmith With Something.

"Hiccup?" Says Astrid.

"Ugh, He's Gonna Get Himself Killed Like What Happens To Him. A Lot." Says Snotlout.

"(Gasp) Is He Gonna Die?" Asks Fishlegs.

"If He Does, It Will Be A Great Show To Watch" Says Tuffnut

"He's Not Gonna Die. And I'm Gonna Make Sure Of That." Says Astrid

"Astrid Wait! You'll Need A Bodyguard In Case Something Tries To Attack You" Says Snotlout.

"Ugh. I Think I'll Be Good." Says Astrid As She Runs Off.