Chapter 17: Astrid Goes On A Flight

We See Hiccup In The Stall Working On Toothless Saddle and Tail. He Starts Looking At The Blueprints, Takes Some Stuff Out A Shield, Sewing Up A Saddle, The Saddle Was All Ready, And A Few Minutes Later He Finished The Tail.

"So, What Do You Think?" Hiccup Asks Astrid

"It Looks Amazing! Let's See If It Works" Says Astrid

We See Hiccup and Astrid Walking Into The Cove.

"Toothless! Hey Bud! Guess What? I Brought You Breakfast, Your Usual, and I Hiccup Finished Making Your Saddle and Tail. So, Here's Your Tail."

Astrid Then Opens Toothless Tail Fin, He Gets Spooked At First, But Then He Come Over Sniffing It and Likes It.

"You Like It? Great. Hiccup Will Be Putting On Your Saddle, and I'll Be Putting On Your Tail. So Please Stand Still Bud" Says Astrid

Astrid Then Walks To Toothless Tail and Sees Hiccup Putting The Saddle On Toothless Back, Astrid Then Starts Putting On The Tail and Strapping It.

"Whoa, It's Not To Bad If It Works. Ok Toothless, What Do You Think?" Asks Astrid

Toothless Then Starts Running Around and Comes Back In A Happy Mood.

"What Do You Know? The Saddle Fits. Great Job Hiccup" Says Astrid As She Punches Hiccup's Arm.

"Thanks Astrid"

"OK So How Do I Work This" Asks Astrid As She Gets On Toothless Back.

"Uh, Well You See That Foot Pedal?"

"Uh-huh"

"Well In Order To Make The Tail Adjust, You Need To Use Your Foot To Position It In The Right Position The Other Tail Is"

"Got It."

"Hey, Good Luck Astrid"

"Thanks Hiccup. Now Toothless, Are You Ready?"

Toothless Then Growls Something That Sounds Like Yes. Toothless Then Opens His Wings.

"Let's Go!"

Toothless Then Goes Flying To The Air.

"Ahhhhhhh! Oh My Gosh. Oh My God."

Astrid Then Starts Freaking Out. She Then Sees Toothless Fall With Her, She Then Uses Her Foot To Open The Tail and Toothless Flies Into The Sky.

"Oh My, It's Working! Hiccup! You Did It! Woo-Hoo!"

Toothless Starts Going into The Water and Astrid Gets A Fish In Her Mouth and Then Spits It Out. Toothless Then Flies Higher and Astrid Sees The Clouds, she Puts Her Hand Out and Touches The Clouds. And She Puts Her Arms Out and Sees The Beauty Of The Sky, she Then Sees Berk From Her View. And Toothless Then Flies Away From Berk.

"Oh My God Toothless, This Is Amazing. Your Amazing. Thanks For Showing Me This."

Astrid Then Pets Toothless Neck and Toothless Looks At Her and They Start Flying Away.