Chapter 20: Astrid Meets The Dragon Thief

We See Astrid On The Light Furys Back While The Light Fury Is Carrying Toothless While Flying.

"Hey, Thank You For Saving Us."

The Light Fury Then Does A Growl That Sounds Like "Your Welcome"

"Ugh, What Do I Do? It's Just That Toothless Is Injured And I Need To Help Him. But Who On Earth Knows How To Heal A Dragon Without Wanting To Kill It?"

The Light Fury Then Goes Flying Into A Different Direction.

"Wait, Where Are You Taking Me?"

She Then Looks To Her Right and See's A Person In A Dragon Scale Costume That's Floating In The Air and Then Goes Below The Clouds.

"What Was That?" Asks Astrid

A Dragon Then Appears From Below The Clouds and Sees The Stranger On The Dragon Pointing At Her. The Dragon Shows That It Has Not Just Two Wings But Four Wings.

"OK, Ok"

A Dragon From Behind Then Grabs Astrid Off The Light Furys Back.

"Hey Let Go Of Me!"

The Dragons Then Fly Away.

A Few Minutes Later The Dragon Is Still Carrying Astrid In The Air. Astrid Then Looks In front and Sees A Giant Ice Fortress.

"Whoa"

The Dragons Then Get Inside and Drop Astrid And The Light Fury Drops Toothless On The Ground and Lands. The Stranger Then Walks Towards Her.

"Who Are You? The Dragon Thief? Uh, Drago Bludvist? Are You Someone I Know? Do You Even Understand What I'm Saying?"

The Light Fury Then Gets In Front Of Astrid And Tells The Stranger Of What Happened While Astrid Is Confused.

"What's Your Name" Asks The Stranger

"Uh, Astrid. Astrid Hofferson."

"Astrid?"

The Stranger Then Removes Her Mask.

"After All These Years, Your Still Alive?"

"Uh, Do I Know You?"

"No, You and Hiccup Were Only Babies."

Astrid Starts Getting A Little Scared Wondering What She's Talking About.

"But A Wife Of The Chief Never Forgets."

Astrid Starts Realizing What She Meant and Starts Gasping.

"Shh, Come"

She Then Walks Away and Astrid Chases Her