Chapter 14: Astrid Feeding Toothless

We Then Get To The Cove Where We See Astrid Walking In Seeing Toothless Asleep.

"Hey Toothless. Hope I Didn't Disturb Your Sleep, I Just Brought You Breakfest. I Hope, Your Hungry"

She Then Pushes The Bucket down Opening It Showing Fish Which Gets Toothless Attention.

"OK, I've Got You Some Salmon, Some Nice Icelandic Cod, and A Whole Smoked Eel."

Toothless Then Starts To Growl and Astrid Picks Up The Eel Scaring Toothless.

"No, No, No, No, No! No, It's Ok"

She Then Throws Away The Eel.

"Yeah, I Don't Really Like Eel Much Either."

Toothless Then Starts Eating The Fish.

"That's It"

Astrid Starts Walking Behind Him Making Sure He Doesn't Notice, She Wanted To Keep It A Surprise.

"That's It, Just Stick With The Good Stuff. And Don't You Mind Me. I'll Just Be Back Here, Minding My Own Business."

Astrid Then Gets Her Measuring Tape and Measures Toothless Tail Fin. She Then Looks At Toothless and Sees Him Eating Fish, She Then Wrote Down The Width and Tallness Of The Tail. She Then Went To Toothless Stomach To Measure It, Cause If She Was Gonna Help Toothless Fly, She Needed To Ride Him, and In Order To Ride Him, She Needed A Saddle. Toothless Then Notices and Looks At Astrid.

"Hey Bud, You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Measuring You"

Toothless Then Did A Growl That Sounded Like Yes.

"I'm Gonna Ask A Friend Of Mine To Build You a Tail Fin and A Saddle So I Can Ride You and Get You In The Air Again. It Was Supposed To Be A Surprise."

Toothless Then Pins Her To The Ground And Starts Licking Her.

 "Eeewww. That's So Gross."

Toothless Then Starts Laughing At Her. She Then Grabs The Saliva and Throws It At His Face.

"Well, I Got The Measurements I need. I'll Be Seeing You Soon Bud, Oh And Reminder. I'm Going To Bring The Guy Who's Gonna Build Your Saddle and Tail Fin, So When I Bring Him, Please Be Nice To Him."

Toothless Then Nods.

"Thanks Bud. See You In A Bit!"

She Then Grabs The Bucket and Runs Off.

"Oh, Almost Forgot To Take This."

She Picks Up The Eel and Scares Toothless Again By Accident.

"Sorry Bud"

Astrid Then Runs Out The Cove.