Chapter 29: Dragon Training/Saving Dragons

A Few Minutes Later We See Astrid, Hiccup and Valka In The Sky On Their Dragons.

"I Gotta Say You Two Did Very Great On The Mission." Says Valka

"Really?" Asks Astrid and Hiccup In Unison.

"Yes. But If You Two Are Going To Do This, You Need To Hide Your Identities."

"Why?" Asks Astrid

"Because If Someone Sees Who You Are They'll Go After Your Family Or Someone You Care For, Plus You'll Need Dragon Armor To Do It, That Way If You Get Shot By A Dragon Or You Light On Fire The Armor Could Proect You."

"That's Actually Pretty Cool. I'll Try Working On Our Dragon Armor Immediately." Says Valka

"Great. Same Time Tomorrow?" Asks Valka

"Definitely." Says Hiccup

"Come On Bud. Time To Go Home." Says Astrid

Toothless Then Flies Off To Berk.

The Next Day Hiccup Was Drawing Their Armor and What It Should Look Like and Showed Astrid Later On, She Nodded Then We Saw Astrid and Hiccup Looking For Dragon Scales In The Cove. Toothless Wanted To Play So He Tagged Astrid And She Started Playing With Him.

"Come Back Here You!"

We Then See Astrid Flying Toothless In The Air Trying To Make Sure That Toothless Is Flying Smoothly In The Air, They Then Fall Into The Lake. That Night Hiccup Made An Adjustment To The Saddle and Added A String From Astrids Belt To The Saddle So She Wouldn't Have To Fall Off Toothless When They Fly. The Next Day At Dragon Class Astrid Threw Her Axe At The Deadly Nadder But The Nadders Horn Blocked The Attack, Astrid Then Ran Over To Get Her Axe While Hiccup Was Left Staring In Front Of The Deadly Nadder. Astrid Then Ran Over Battle Crying Making People Thinking She Was Going To Kill It, Hiccup Then Scratched The Nadders Chin And The Nadder Fell To The Ground.

"Good Job" Says Astrid

A Few Minutes Later All The Vikings In Berk Were Crouding Hiccup On How He "Killed" That Nadder.

"You Know What? Hiccup Forgot To Eat." Says Astrid

"Yeah She's Right. I'm Gonna Do A Eating Break. We'll Catch Up With You Guys Later." Says Hiccup

Astrid and Hiccup Then Run Off. A Few Minutes Later We See Hiccup, Astrid and Toothless At The Nest, Hiccup Is Drawing The Blueprints For The Costumes While Astrid Is Playing With Toothless and Luna. We Then See A Boat Drifting Off Into The Sea and Astrid Lands Onto The Boat With Hiccup And They're Both Wearing Hoods To Keep Their Identities Secret. Astrid Then Opens The Cage To A Typhoomerang Freeing It, A Guard Then Comes Over And Attacks The Riders, Astrid Does Her Warrior Moves While Toothless Uses His Tail To Attack Them.

"Thats All The Dragons. And I Think That Are Dragon Armor Should Be Fire-Proof" Says Astrid

Fire Is On Hiccups Sleeve and Astrid Just Blows It And It Goes. Back At The Great Hall We See Hiccup Walking Through The Hall About To Sit At Another Table With No Vikings, But Then Everyone Came To His Table Talking About How He Kills The Dragons. Astrid Looks At Hiccup's Table and Smiles. At Viggos Headquarters We See The Dragon Hunters, Killers and Warlords Looking At The Map With Boats.

"They Attacked Another One, In The South." Says A Dragon Hunter.

Griselda Then Yells In Anger.

"Don't Worry Griselda. Viggo Plan Is Almost In Motion." Says Grimmel

"And How Do You Know If The Plan Will Backfire Or Not?" Asks Griselda

"Because, We Have An Army, Dragons, Dragon Root Arrows and This." Says Viggo