Chapter 2: Hiccup's Catch

We See Hiccup Looking Into The Night Sky Looking For A Dragon To Shoot Down With His Invention.

"Come On. Give Me Something To Shoot At. Give Me Something To Shoot At" Says Hiccup

He Then Sees A Night Fury and Shoots It Down.

A Dragon Roar Is Heard As He Sees The Dragon Falling Down Ravens Point.

"Oh I Hit It? Yes I Hit It! Did Anybody See That?"

"Hiccup!" Yells Astrid Running To Hiccup

"Astrid. Did You See Me Shoot Down"

"Not Right Now Hiccup. We Need To Get You Somewhere Safe." Says Astrid.

"Did Anyone Else See That?" Says Hiccup

A Monstrous Nightmare Walks Up and Steps On Hiccups Invention.

"Except For You" Says Hiccup

"Run!" Yells Astrid

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Yells Hiccup

"Ugh, Do Not Let Them Excape" Says Stoick

"Yes Sir"

Back With Astrid and Hiccup They Were Still Running From The Monstrous Nightmare.

"Over Here!" Yells Astrid As She Runs Towards A Shield On The Ground While Hiccup Went Behind a Fire Pole

"Hiccup!" Yells Astrid.

Hiccup Looks Behind To See If The Dragon Is Gone Not Knowing It Was On The Other Side About To Attack Until Stoick Came In And Started To Fight The Beast. The Monstrous Nightmare Tried To Fire But It Was Out Of Fire.

"Your All Out" Says Stoick.

He Starts Punching The Dragon With His Hands and It Flies Away.

He Looks At The Pole Fall Down and Sees Hiccup Behind It.

"Sorry, Dad"

The Dragons Get Away With The Animals and Food.

"OK But I Hit A Night Fury. Oh, It's Not Like The Last Few Times Dad! I Mean I Really, Actually Hit It. You Guys Were Busy and I Had A Very Clear Shot. It Went Down, Just Off Raven Point. Let's Get A Search Party and.." Hiccup Said Until Stoick Interrupted.

"STOP! Just Stop. Everything You Step Outside, Disaster Follows. Can You Not See I Have Bigger Problems? Winter Is Almost Here and I Have An Entire Village To Feed"

"Uh, Between You and Me The Village Could Do With A Little Less Feeding Don't You Think?" Says Hiccup.

Astrid Snickers Quietly.

"This Isn't A Joke Hiccup! Ugh, Why Can't You Follow The Simplest Orders?"

"I Can't Stop Myself. I See A Dragon and I Have To Just, Kill It. You Know, It's Who I Am Dad."

"Oh, You're Many Things Hiccup. But A Dragon Killer Is Not One Of Them."

We Astrid Starting To Feel Sad For Hiccup.

"Get Back To The House. Make Sure He Gets There. I Have His Mess To Clean Up. Ugh, At Least Astrid Is Better Then He Is"

"Quite The Performance" Says Tuffnut

"I've Never Seen Anyone Mess Up That Badly. That Helped."

"Thank You. Thank You. I Was Trying, So."

"Ow, haha. Hey Astrid. Wanna Go Get A Drink?" Asks Snotlout

"Ugh"

"Where Are You Going" Asks Fishlegs

"Nowhere" Says Astrid.

"Nowhere. That Sounds Like a Fun Place." Says Ruffnut

"Why Does She Get To Go To Nowhere and We Don't?" Asks Tuffnut.

"Ugh. You Muttonheads" Says Snotlout.