Chapter 11: Astrid Hanging Out With The Night Fury

We See The Cove, Empty, Peaceful, and Quiet. And We See Astrid Walking Into A Shortcut Holding The Shield, and Then Throws The Fish Over, A Few Seconds Later She Looked To See Where The Dragon Was But It Wasn't There, So Went Out But The Shield Got Stuck In The Tight Gap, She Tried Pulling It Out But Was Still Stuck, so She Went Underneath and Tried Pulling It Out But Was Still Stuck. She Grabbed The Fish and Started Walking and Looking Around But It Wasn't In The Cove, We Then See The Night Fury Stalking her On A Rock, Astrid Turns Around and Sees The Night Fury as It Starts Walking Down, She Starts Stepping Backwards. The Dragon Starts Growling At Her, She Then Holds Out The Fish. The Dragon Starts Walking Over About To Eat It Until Growled At Her. She Pulled Back The Fish To Get Her Axe But She Remembered That She Left It At Home. The Night Fury Then Stops Growling and Does A Cute Face Looking At Astrid. She Then Holds Out The Fish Again and The Night Fury Starts Walking Towards Her, She Takes A Step Back, and Sees The Dragon Doesn't Have Teeth.

"Huh, You're Toothless, But I Could've Sworn You Had.." Astrid Gets Interrupted When The Night Fury Gets It Teeth and Grabs The Fish and Eats It.

"Teeth."

The Dragon Then Looks At Astrid And Starts Walking Towards Her Hoping She Bought More Food.

"I Uh."

She Starts Walking Backwards And Trips On A Rock.

"No No, No"

She Then Stops When A Giant Rock Is Behind And The Night Fury Steps Towards Her.

"I, I Don't Have Anymore."

The Dragon Then Pukes Half Of The Fish Onto Astrid's Lap.

"Ewww"

The Dragon Then Starts Sitting and After 20 Seconds Astrid Starts Thinking what The Dragon Wants Her To Do. It Looks At The Fish and Astrid Realizes What It Wants Her To Do.

"Oh, Uh, No Thank I'm...." Astrid Then Gets Interrupted By The Dragon Growling at Her.

"Ugh, Fine"

She Then Bites A Sigment Of The Fish, and Mumbles. (Tastes Good, Here You Go)

The Dragon Then Does a Small Swallow. And Astrid Does Face That Says (Oh Come On). She Swallows It and Was About To Puke Until She Put Her Hand To her Mouth and Re-Swallows and Does A Gag Mouth. Astrid Then Gives The Rest Of The Fish To The Dragon.

"Here, you Finish the Rest."

The Dragon Then Eats The Fish. Then It Flys over And Burns the Ground and Lay's On It, and It Sees A Bird Fly Away, and Then He Sees Astrid In Front Of Him Sitting On The Ground Waving to Him. It Then Puts His Tail In front of His Face, and Astrid Starts Schooching Over To Him Wanting To Touch The Tail, But He Pulls Up The Tail Seeing Her And Astrid Just Starts Walking Away, While The Night Fury Goes The Opposite Way. A Few Minutes Later The Night Fury Is Sleeping With His Tail Curled Up On A Branch, He Wakes Up and Sees Astrid Sitting On A Rock. We See Astrid Drawing The Night Fury On The Dirt With A Stick, The Night Fury Then Stands Next To Astrid Making A Cute Purrr Sound. Astrid Then Goes Back To Drawing The Dragon. The Dragon Is Astonished By What She's Drawing, He Then Walks Away, and Astrid Hears The Sound Of A Tree Breaking, She Then Sees The Dragon Is Trying To Draw Something To With The Tree In His Mouth. The Dragon Looks At Astrid And She's Pretending She's Doing Nothing And The Dragon Continues To Draw, He Then Comes Over, and The Tree Branch Nearly Hit Astrids Head But She Ducked Just in Time. She Then Looks At The Drawing And We See Scribbles In The Ground That Kinda Form Astrid's Face, She Then Starts Walking and Accidentally Steps On The Drawing Causing The Night Fury To Growl, Astrid Then Takes Her Foot Off The Ground and The Dragon Then Does A Cute Face. She Then Puts Her Foot On The Ground, She Took Her Foot Off, and Did The Same Thing For A Couple Of Seconds, and Then Walked Where The Lines Weren't. And She Starts Walking In The Empty Spaces But Stops When She Feels A Breeze Behind, She Looks Behind And Sees The Dragon. She Starts Putting Her Hand Out In Front Of Him, But He Starts Growling and Kinda Putting His Head A Little Backwards. She Then Pulls Her Hand Back and Thinks Of A Thought. (Instead Of Me Coming To Me, I'll Let Him, Come To Me). So She Looked Down and Put Her Hand In Front Of The Dragon Again. And, It Puts It's Face In The Palm Of Her Hand. Astrid Moved For A Second And Looked, and Couldn't Believe What Just Happened. She Just Made Contact With A Night Fury. The Dragon Put It's Head Back and Astrid Put Her Hand Down and Started Laughing.

"I Can't Believe It. I Just Contact With The Most Feared Dragon Ever! You Know What? If We're Gonna Be Friends, You're Gonna Need a Name. How Does Shadow Sound?"

The Night Fury Moved It's face Left and Right, Which Meant No.

"Skynight?"

The Night Fury Moved It's Face Left and Right.

"How About Toothless?"

The Night Fury Nodded Which Meant Yes.

"Great, Then I'll See You Tomorrow Toothless. I Got To Go. Bye."

Astrid Waved Goodbye and Then Left.