Chapter 32: The Night Fury Rider

We See A Boat In The Ocean Sailing By. A Guard Then Sees A Person Wearing Black Dragon Armor.

"What The?"

"Shhhhh"

A Night Fury Then Crowls Down On The Guards Left, He Runs Away Yelling "Intruders! Intruders!" The Guards Then See The Rider, They throw Some Arrows and Fire But They Missed and They Walk Through The Fire.

"Whoa! Dragon Armor. That Persons Smart."

"Hey Guards, I'm The Night Fury Rider, and I Suggest We Do This The Easy Way Or The Hard Way. The Easy Way, You All Surrender and Let Us Free All These Dragons, Or The Hard Way. We Attack You In Order To Free Them."

Hiccup Then Lands On The Ground Wearing Light Fury Dragon Armor. Luna, Cloudjumper and Valka Then Land On The Ground, The Dragons Then Start To Get Fire Ready In Their Mouths.

"OK! OK! We Surrender!" Says A Guard

"Well, That Was Easy." Says Hiccup

The Guards Were Tied In Ropes, Then Astrid And The Guy's Get To The Cages But There Was No Dragons In Their.

"What?" Asks Hiccup

"Where'd All The Dragons Gone?" Asks Valka

"We Know What Happened." Says A Guard

"What Happened To The Dragons? Tell Us!" Says Astrid

"We'll Tell You If You Let's Us Go." Says A Guard

"Toothless." Says Astrid

Toothless Then Starts To Ready A Plasma Blast In His Throat.

"OK We'll Tell You! The Dragon Hunters are Preparing A Dragon Auction. Where Dragon Killers, Hunters and Everyone In The World Goes To The Auction And Buys Dragons. Viggo Wanted All The Dragons We Captured Sent To His Headquarters Where The Auction Is Taking Place, We Gave Them All The Dragons And Then You Came and Attacked Us."

"When Is This Auction Happening?" Asks Astrid

"Tomorrow Night. Here, The Location Of Viggos Hideout."

The Guard Hands Astrid A Map Leading To Viggos Headquarters.

"Tell No One About This."

The Riders Get On Their Dragons And Fly Off.

"Tell Viggo He'll Be Having Some Special Guests Tomorrow."