Chapter 31: Test Flight

We See Astrid And Hiccup On Toothless Back In The Sky With Luna Flying Besides Them.

"OK Guy's, Before We Raid Another Dragon Hunter Ship We Gotta Test Your Tail Bud. Here We Go Position 4." Says Astrid

We See Toothless Gliding Through The Sky Smoothly.

"OK Its Go Time Now. Come On Buddy! Come On Buddy!"

Toothless Then Flies Below A Mountain Without Crashing.

"Yes It Worked! Position 3."

Toothless Starts Flying Up To The Sky.

"Yeah, Go Baby!" Says Astrid

"Astrid This Is Amazing! The Wind In My"

The Cheat Sheet Then Falls Off And Astrid Tries To Grab It.

"Cheat Sheet! No!"

The Rope Then Unconnects Leaving Astrid, Hiccup and Toothless Falling To The Ground.

"Oh God's! Oh No! Oh No You Gotta Kinda Angle Yourself."

Toothless Tail Then Slaps Hiccups Face. Luna Then Gets Hiccup On Her Back While Astrid Holds The Cheat Sheet With Her Mouth and Gets On Toothless Back. Toothless Then Opens His Wings Falling Through The Forest About To Hit The Mountains, Astrid Gets Rid Of The Cheat Sheet And Positions Toothless Tail and Flies Through The Mountains.

"Yeah!"

Toothless Then Shoots A Plasma Blast In Front Of Them.

"Oh Come On"

An Hour Later We See Astrid Having Black Ashes On Her Face with Her Hair Fully Behind Her. Toothless Then Pukes Some Fish For Astrid.

"Uh, No Thanks I'm Good."

Some Terrible Terrors Fly Down And Try To Steal Some Of Toothless Fish. One Grabbed A Fish But Another Terror Wanted To Eat It But The Other Terror Shot Fire At It. Another Terrible Terror Stole A Fish But Toothless Stole It, Ate It Then Laughed At Him. The Terror Tries To Fire At Toothless But Toothless Fires At His Mouth.

"Not So Fireproof On The Inside Huh?" Asks Astrid

Hiccup Then Lends The Terror A Fish

"Here You Go."

The Terror Eats The Fish And Comes Towards Astrid and Hiccup.

"Everything We Now About You Guys Is Wrong." Says Astrid

Cloudjumper Then Flies In With Valka.

"Astrid! We Found Another Ship. Just Headed East."

"We'll Be There. But First We Have To Try On Our Costumes." Says Astrid

"Got It. Here's Where It's Headed. See You There."

Cloudjumper Flies Off and Astrid Then Looks At The Map.