Chapter 4: Astrid's Discovery

We See Astrid In The Woods Throwing Her Axe Att The Trees.

"Ahhhh. I Don't Know Why But I Have A Good Feeling About Today. But I Just Don't Get How Hiccup Shot Down A Night Fury, I Mean, I Don't Even See It Here. Maybe He Was Telling The Truth. Oh Well Time To Go Home."

Astrid Grabbed Her Axe And Walked The Way Home.

"If Hiccup Did Shoot Down A Night Fury I'd Love Odin To Give Me A Sign."

She Then Hits A Branch That Tries To Hit Her Back But She Dodges It.

"Wait A Minute. There Wasn't A Branch There Before."

She Looks Up and Sees A Big Tree Bent and Destroyed.

And Starts Walking To What Caused This.

She Looks And Sees A Dragon and Immediately Gets Down, Then Peaks Her Head Up Seeing A Night Fury On The Ground.

And Grabs Her Axe And Starts Walking Towards The Dragon.

"Whoa, Hiccup Wasn't Kidding. He Actually Shot Down A Night Fury, I Got To Tell The Others. But Someone Might Beat Hiccup To It."

She Starts Walking Towards The Dragon and Sees The Dragon Looking At Her. But Not With The Will To Kill, But Looked Scared.

"I'm Gonna Kill You Dragon. And I'm Gonna Take This To Stoick and Let Hiccup Get The Credit He Deserves. Ok, Here We Go."

She's About To Throw Her Axe On The Dragon But Hears A Roar From The Night Fury. It Sounded Scared, Terrified. And She Starts Looking Into It's Eyes But Tries To Ignore It.

"Ugh. I Can't Do It."

She Looks At The Night Fury and Realizes What Hiccup Did.

And Starts Thinking The Dumbest Idea She Will Ever Do In Her Life.

She Throws The Axe Onto The Night's Fury, But Instead Of It's Body She's Cutting The Rope.

She Cuts The Last Rope and The Night Fury Immediately Pounces Onto Her.

She Tries To Grab Her Axe But It's Too Far Away.

And She Starts Looking Into The Night Furys Eyes.

The Dragon Was Gonna Do Something, Astrid Thought It Was Gonna Kill Her, Instead It Roared Very Loudly In Front Of Her Face Then Flies Off, But Falls Into The Cove Trying To Fly Away.

Astrid Just Saw Her Life Flash Before Eyes.

She Got Up And Grabbed Her Axe And Stood Up Looking At The Dragon Trying To Fly.

"What, In Thors Name, Just Happened?"