Chapter 3: Stoicks Talk With Gobber

A Few Minutes Later.......

In The Cheif Hall The Vikings Are Gathered Toghether.

"Either We Finish Them Or They'll Finish Us! It's The Only Way We'll Be Rid Of Them. If We Find The Nest and Destroy It The Dragons Will Leave. They'll Find Another Home! One More Search, Before The Ice Sets In."

"Those Ships Never Come Back" Says A Male Viking.

"We're Vikings. It's An Occupational Hazord. Now Who's With Me?" Says Stoick.

Everyone Is Getting Concerned.

"All Right. Those Who Stay Will Look After Hiccup"

"To The Ships"

"I'm With You Stoick"

"That's More Like It."

"Right. I'll Pack My Undies" Says Gobber

"No, I Need You To Stay And Train Some New Recruits."

"Oh, Perfect. Yeah. And While I'm Busy, Hiccup Can Cover The Stall. Molten Steel, Razor-Sharp Blades, Lots Of Time To Himself. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?"

"What Am I Going To Do With Him Gobber?"

"Put Him In Training With The Others."

"No I'm Serious"

"So Am I."

"He'd Be Killed Before The First Dragon Is Out Of It's Cage."

"Oh You Don't Know That."

"I Do Actually."

"No You Don't"

"No, I Do"

"No You Don't"

"Listen. You Know What He's Like. From The Time He Could Crawl, He's Been, Different. He Doesn't Listen. He Has The Attention Span Of A Sparrow. But With Astrid, She's A True Warrior, a Real Viking. But For Years She Always Had To Take Care Of Him From Getting Killed Or Getting In Trouble. I Don't Know How Your Daughter Can Handle It."

"She's A Tough Viking. Just Like Her Mom. But For Years I Have Feared What Would Happen To Her, But I Realized That Kids Grow Up, Into The Tough Viking They Were Born To Be. Don't Worry Stoick, She'll Always Have Hiccups Back. I Mean What Could Happen?"