Chapter 18: Ambush

We Then See A Boat Thats Sailing Into The Blue Fog. And We See A Guard Walking Through The Cages with Dragons In Them.

"Quiet!"

The Guard Then Sees A Person In A Costume With Blue Scales and A Weird Stick.

"What Are You?" Asks The Guard

"Shhh"

He Then Hears A Growl, He Turns Over and Sees a Big Dragon Walking Towards Him, He Throws The Lantern His Holding At Them But They Walk Through The Fire.

"Ahhh! You're A Demon!"

He Then Gets Knocked Out By A Hideous Zippleback.

"Thanks. Come On, Let's Rescue Them Before Anyone Knows That We're Here." Says The Female Masked Person.

The Dragons Then Start Opening Cages Recuing Caged Dragons. The Masked Person Then Opens A Cage With A Deadly Nadder In It.

"Don't Worry. I'm Not Going To Hurt You."

The Masked Person Puts Out Her Hand To The Deadly Nadder, And The Nadder Puts It's Face On Her Palm Hand.

"Thats A Good Dragon. Now Let's Get You Out Of Here."

She Then Gets The Muzzle Off But Then Hears A Guard Yell "Attack!"

"Cloudjumper! Occupy The Guards While I Try To Get This Dragon Out, and Get The Others"

Cloudjumper Then Calls The Other Dragons and Starts Attacking The Guards.

She Then Gets The Deadly Nadder Out Of It's Cage.

"Let's Go Cloudjumper!"

The Stranger Then Gets On The Dragon And Flys Away.