Chapter 7: Astrid Goes To The Cove

"So Why Didn't You?" Asks Astrid As She Holds Up a Part Of The Trap Hiccup Used On The Dragon.

She Then Drops It and Starts Walking Towards The Cove.

She Starts Walking Through The Entrance and Passes a Part Of A Tree and Sees The Inside Of The Cove, a Beautiful Forest But No Night Fury.

"Ugh, This Is Stupid." Says Astrid

She Was About To Go Home Until She Saw Some Black Dragon Scales.

She Picked Up One Of Them and Was Observing It.

"Is He Still Here?" Asks Astrid.

A Dragon Figure Appears Out Of Nowhere Scaring Astrid, Sue Looks And Sees The Dragon Trying To Fly Out But Lands On The Ground.

Astrid Wanted A Better View So She Jumped Onto A rock Quietly.

And She Sees The Night Fury Trying To Fly Out Again But Falls To Ground, and It Trys Again.

"Why Won't He Just, Fly Away?" Asks Astrid

The Dragon Trys To Fly Again But Falls On The Ground Again. And It Sees A Fish and Wants To Eat It, But As Soon as He Put His Mouth Into The Water They Swam Away. And The Dragon Showed A Sad Starved Face. And Astrid Saw Him and Started Feeling Sad.

She Then Accidentally Knocks Down A Rock With Her Foot.

The Dragon Gets Up and Sees A Female Teenager Watching Him. And Was Looking At Her.

Astrid Thought It Was Going To Kill Her But Then She Tilted Her Head and The Dragon Did The Same Thing As Well.

"Whoa" Said Astrid In Amazement.