Chapter 13: Meeting Our Villian

We See A Mist, Zoom In and See Dragons.

We Then Zoom In and See A Room With Someone On A Throne. And Someone Came Over, A Guard.

"What Is It, Eret?" Asks The Female Figure In The Dark Showing Her Eyes.

"Your Ruler, Our Dear Friend The Night Fury Hasn't Returned From Berk."

"Well, That's A Disappointment. My Friend Had Such Dedication On Him."

"But, I Have Great News and Bad News."

"What's The Bad News?"

"Stoick and His Army Are Coming Here To Destroy The Nest."

"And The Good News?"

"They Are Training Some Teen Vikings To Kill Dragons, and They Have Some Of Our Friends In There. It's the Perfect Opportunity To Destroy Those Vikings Once and For All."

"You Know Eret, That Is Great News. That's Why I Chose You To Be Our General. In The Meantime, I Need You To Take Care Of Some Dragon Riders and Hunters."

"Yes Ma'am."

"And To Tell The Queen Of Dragons In The Hidden World We Have A Solution."

"Yes Ma'am, Right Away Ma'am."

Eret Then Leaves The Room.

"When I'm Done With Those Dragon Riders, Hunters, Vikings and Defenders Of The Wing, I Will Rule, Sorry. We'll Rule The Entire World, Bringing Peace To The Dragons. Right My Dear?"

We Then Look Over Into The Red Mist and Hear Something Roar Very Loadly. And This Evil Female Ruler Does an Evil Laugh and We Zoom Out Seeing A Volcano and Stoick On A Boat with A Few Boats Behind Him Closing Into The Mist.

"I Can Almost Smell Them. They're Close."

The Viking Then Are Looking At The Mist.

"Take Us In"

"Hard To Port, For Helheims Gate"

"Hard To Port"

The Boats Then Go Into The Mist. It's Quiet, and Then After A Few Seconds Later a Flaming Monstrous Nightmare Appears With An Evil Laugh In The Background, and Then We Get To Astrid Waking Up Looking Scared Like She Had A Nightmare.

"Ugh, What A Nightmare. (Gasp) Oh Toothless!"

Astrid Gets Out Of Bed and Then Grabs Some Paper, a Pencil With Some Ink and a Measuring Tape. Astrid Then Starts Running Out Of Her House.

"Good Morning Astrid" Says Fishlegs

"Good Morning Guy's! Bye!" Says Astrid As She Runs Past Them.

"What Was That About?" Asks Heather

Astrid Then Gets A Bucket and Grabs A Bunch Of Fish and Puts It Into The Bucket, Puts The Bucket On Her Back and Runs Into The Forest.