Chapter 1

HERE IT FINALLY IS!!

A Spotify link for the playlist will be posted when the story is completed
I apologise for any spelling mistakes or grammar errors a long the way

I hope you'll learn to love Fast Love as much I already love writing this story! :) x

Trigger warning this book will contain drug, drink and domestic abuse, violence and talks about death content. Everything in this book is completely fictional.

18+ Audience 🌶️

Read with caution

﹌﹌﹌

Meeting the right person at the wrong time is a living hell that wasn't spoken about enough.

Charles Leclerc was my living hell.

You could say the chemistry was undeniable. That we liked each other a lot. Maybe even loved each other. But the circumstances we was both in wouldn't allow it. Distance didn't allow it. He didn't allow it.

I found the love of my life but I owed Karma and I paid it in full

                                         ﹌﹌﹌
"Two minutes until show time"

Reign our stage managers voice echoed through the ear piece that rested comfortably in my right ear. I'd spent the majority of my vocal warm ups pacing back and forth backstage as I embarked on relaxing every muscle in body that was possible ahead of the biggest sell out show so far on the tour. And our last show for the year. We were ending the tour in London as it was one of the most popular requested spots by the fans, and I'd spent the last week in ore of the beautiful city. In the distance I could hear the remaining minute of Confident by Demi Lovato as it pumped through the hundreds of speakers that reigned through-out the stadium. Cheers began to grow louder as by now fans realised that that song was the last to play in the playlist before we made our grand entrance.

Becoming a singer was always the biggest life goal I'd set myself since I was a little girl. My parents caught on pretty quickly to this when I'd spend my days after school in our small two bedroom apartment in Cannes singing until my minuscule lungs hurt and forced me to stop. Growing up in France I was always surrounded by the beauty that was music and overtime it became my biggest motivation to make a name for myself. A big name. When I was 17 my parents had gathered enough money to be able to take my singing lessons further and before I knew it my current agent Camille had taken me under her wing and paired me with other upcoming singers. When I eventually met Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne our voices blended so perfectly that the idea of not joining together was beyond silly and we began enthusiastically planning our future out from there. The birth of Divine had begun.

"I can't believe this is the last show of the tour, it's gone so fast" Jesy's voice groaned beside me snapping me instantly out the trance I had no clue I was in. 

I smiled sympathetically at her as I lazily threw my arm around the back of her shoulders.
"I know but just think of the well deserved break we get after this"

Her eyes immediately shone brightly with contentment but was quickly clouded with the same sadness she had a few seconds prior.
"We have that gig in Vegas" she groaned again but this time with annoyance.