Chapter 5

Hello beautiful people this will be a shorter chapter as the next one will be a longer one. Hope you're enjoying so far!

﹌﹌﹌

"There's something I want to show you" Charles whispered as he clasped my shoulders gently turning me to face the vanity mirror. The bathroom was clouded with steam as the shower was left running behind us.

I gripped my towel around me as I looked into the mirror before us, "what is it?" I asked intriguingly.

"My mark"

Charles stepped closer reaching slowly behind me to lift down the back of my towel. My breath quickly hitched to the back of my throat almost causing me to choke.

"Your mark?"

"My mark" he repeated softly, his voice thick and husk with emotion. He suddenly began to trace the intricate design of my tattoo on my back with his finger tip. His touch alone was enough to electrify my senses from head to toe.

I bit my lip as his finger made its journey from my back to my neck where he kissed it gently.

"You're beautiful" he murmured into my ear, his voice vibrating against my skin.

﹌﹌﹌

"Luce!"

I jolted awake at the sound of Jesys voice booming to the left of me. For a moment i was completely disoriented, my mind racing of the dream I was just awoken from. My hair was stuck to my neck by a thick layer of sweat and my mouth was dry and in need of water.

"What?" I muttered sleepily still rubbing my eyes.

"Fucking hell it was like waking the dead, we're going to be late"

My eyes glanced towards the clock positioned just right on the nightstand.

17:23pm

"Oh fuck you need to start learning to wake up me!"
I bolted from the mattress and into the bathroom hearing jesys giggles echo in the background.

Once i was safely within a different set of four walls, I placed my hands against the sink and hung my head forward. My mind raced rapidly over several shots of the dream I had. What did it mean? Why was I even dreaming of Charles?

All of them thoughts was left unanswered as I began to throw myself together.

When I eventually bundled myself into the car I was instantly met with stares. The looks and glares of judgement and questioning bored into me from every direction. Leigh's eyes stared into me the most so I turned to her first.

"What?"

"Don't what me, what the fuck happened yesterday"

"I also want to know too if I'm being honest" Jade perked up from behind Leigh. She smirked playfully at me.

"I third that" Jesy said.