Chapter 30

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for the love and support on this story so far. It's weird to say that I've actually grown an attachment to these characters especially Lucinda what an iconic queen she is and she's only going to get better.
Comment your favourite moments so far ❤️

Song for this chapter- Let it all go RHODES

                                       ﹌﹌﹌

369,935 likesTMZ: In a recent interview singer Lucinda Stone confirms the dating rumours with Charles Leclerc

369,935 likes
TMZ: In a recent interview singer Lucinda Stone confirms the dating rumours with Charles Leclerc.

Read Here for more!
View all 8484 comments

With the help of Andrea and his team we managed to get Charles into the car safely amidst the growing crowds outside the hospital. Everyone was happy to see he was okay and heading back to his normal routines. And so was we. It was like a breath of fresh air leaving the double doors into the night, with him by my side holding my hand tightly.

When I opened the hotel door Charles took my hand and led me inside. I'd only just managed to drop the several bags I'd packed for him over the week onto the bed before I felt his hands come in from behind, roaming over my body. Exploring every curve and dip. I giggled as I turned around to face him, his eyes were full of lust. I'd missed the gaze. The feeling. "Come on you need to sleep and rest your arm still"

"I'm not that tired" Charles protested softly "And I can always sleep later" He kissed me deeply drugging me into his touch dragging down my back slowly "Besides.." He whispered against me.

"Mhm?..besides what?" I muttered back, blessing his lips with small pecks. He smiled a devilish grin, his hand lifting underneath the thin hem of my dress and exploring my exposed thigh "We're celebrating"

"We can celebrate when your arm is better" I ushered against his warm neck planting a gentle kiss there. My lipstick leaving an outline of my lips against his skin, like a mark. Mine.

"Let me worry about my arm, besides I have another hand that can do wonders" He lifted his healthier arm as representation and traced his fingertip over my bottom lip, making me shiver with anticipation. I chuckled into his neck from his touch, it was becoming harder to resist him "Charles seriously.."

"No more talking"

And with that I was on my back within seconds. With the those green beacons staring into my ocean eyes.

﹌﹌﹌
The sun had scattered patterns in my eyes waking me up the next morning. Charles let out a soft snore beside me as I turned over to face him, his chest rising and falling gently underneath the thin fabric of his shirt. One arm thrown over my waist holding me close to his side, the other rested delicately beside him. It was still strapped up tightly giving it some support to heal properly, even if he ignored the injury like it wasn't even there. But it wasn't until he shot up briefly after I'd nestled my eyes shut again that he no longer could ignore it, it was clear he was in pain. Painful enough to wake him up. He winced as he shifted his body fighting the tingles off.