Chapter 14

Warning 18+ is advised for this chapter!🌶️

      Song- One of the girls- The weekend

﹌﹌﹌

"Charles Leclerc wins the Bahrain Grand Prix!"

My heart rate had only just composed itself as the number 16 car flew across the finish line. And what a fucking race it was. Three DNF'S those being Russell, Stroll and Albon. Several battles. Fucked up pit stops. And just as Lando and Charles rounded the final corner it looked close and tight, my hands had been clasped tightly together turning my knuckles white.

Once I saw Charles's car cross the line I let out the biggest breath I'd been holding back. Me and the girls burst out into celebrations screaming at the top of our lungs along with the rest of the crowds around the track. Lando followed quickly in second then Verstappen.

It was safe to say I could've burst with joy for him.

We had made our way down into the pit lane to secure a good place for the podium celebrations, we was situated just behind the entire Ferrari team who hadn't stopped celebrating since Charles had gotten out of his car. Charles's eyes had caught mine just behind Andrea and he offered me a small wink before turning around to weigh himself.

Once the celebrations were underway I pulled out my phone capturing everything. From Charles walking out, him lifting the trophy, to the champagne spray. I didn't want to miss a moment.

This had all eventually led us all to be gathered in the number 16 garage. Charles had a white towel draped over the back of his shoulders which he'd dab his forehead with every now and then. I had perched myself in between Jesy and Jade as I flicked through the videos and pictures I'd taken of Charles on the podium. In the corner of my eye I could see our security team observing us closely, I'd hardly noticed them all week till now.

"I felt like a proud mum taking these" I said with a wide smile. Charles had peered over the phone in front me to have a glance before he smiled back "they came out great I have to say"

"Should've been a photographer instead of a singer" Jade had sarcastically added beside me causing me to softly elbow her in her side.

"That reminds me" Charles said as he perched himself on a stool in front of us. I glanced up to look at him curiously "reminds you of what?"

"There's a drivers meal tonight for tonight's race and you girls are invited. There's no pressure to say yes though. But we'd thought it'd be nice if you came so we could celebrate you guys releasing a new song in collaboration with us"

My head had hung forward as I looked back and forth between Jesy, Jade and Leigh in hopes they'd say yes. And judging by the grins on their faces the answer was pretty obvious.

"Yes we'll be there"