Chapter 19

Authors note:
I'll just leave this 18+ warning here ahahah!
Weirdly enough I actually didn't know whether to release this chapter or not because I had no clue how graphic I could get without scaring myself let alone you guys lol. So I tried my best to make it as spicy as I could as I know a lot of you have read this book so far for that reason. If you're uncomfortable with sexual content this is your warning this chapter will be full of it!🌶️
Let me know your thoughts, is it too graphic or would you want more detail?

Song for this chapter is Obsessed by Zandros 

﹌﹌﹌
And just like that I'd landed in Miami airport roughly thirteen hours later after departing from Cannes. Exhausted was an understatement. But I knew it was worth it to see Charles again and he'd be in the same boat. He had immediately left Japan that night as he had business to attend to in Miami before the Grand Prix weekend, with there only being less then a week till the race he decided to get a head start. I'd spent the majority of the flight casting my mind back to the day before with my parents and Lacey. Charles had chucked every last bit of his energy into securing the win in Japan, ending it with a kiss to the sky for Jules and lifting that well deserved trophy. I never got tired of seeing his success. His success was my happiness. He was my happiness.

I breezed through the aiport carrying only light luggage on me with the rest already being transferred to the hotel. It was quite humid but the short black dress I had on was helping slightly. The less clothes the better I always said. Slutty I know.

The one thing about travelling that i hated was travelling heavy. However the plan was that me Charles and a few others was going to stay in Miami after the race weekend, considering there was a little bit of a break until the next race. Surprisingly I had managed to book the same hotel as the one Charles was staying in and a few other drivers. Convenient I know, so Charles had already arranged to collect me when my plane had landed.

When I finally saw him in the distance I swear I could've dropped into a heap on the floor. I'd forgotten how attractive I found him. There he was stood confidently resting back against a large beam, his arms crossed over his torso clearly deep in thought. He was dressed in a crisp white shirt and dark slacks. Kill me now. I was slightly confused as to why he had sunglasses on at first, but one quick glance to the crowd of paparazzi people outside answered my question instantly.

We immediately made eye contact the second he spotted me walking towards him. But walking quickly turned into running. He smiled widely stepping forward as I collapsed into his arms. He pulled me into him tightly embracing his arms around my waist.

"It's good to see you Luce" he muttered softly against the side of my head.

"Likewise" I pulled back slightly looking up into those big green beacons I'd missed. He had more stubble then the last time I'd seen him and quite frankly it suited him.

"You ready to go? My car is parked outside" He asked giving my hand a squeeze.

"What about the paparazzi?"

"Don't worry about them just stick behind me and you'll be fine"

He gripped my hand tightly as I trailed behind him offering small smiles to the cameras and the odd wave to keep them at bay. Being with Charles meant I didn't need security in Miami, I had him and his security team but if I was being honest Charles was doing a good job on his own. He opened the passenger door allowing me to safely get inside before he greeted the cameras for the last time with a wave before climbing into the drivers side.

The sun was setting as we drove through the busy streets of the city, it casted a warm glow over the tall buildings surrounding. Miami was very pleasing to the eye, but then again so was many places in America. There was palm trees for as far as the eye could see, people walking around in low rise shorts with sunglasses and plenty of places spotted to visit when we had the time.