Chapter 6

Hey guys! This isn't a proper chapter in fact it's a teaser for the chapters that are still being written. I'll be posting this teaser on my socials. I hope you like the little teaser and the next chapters will be released shortly! ❤️

                                          ﹌﹌﹌

                    (flash forward to 5 months)

I wasn't thinking straight. The anger was ripping me from the inside out and I wanted a release. And I wanted it now. My body had carried me to the car park, the street lamps bounced off the cars parked in formation before my eyes rested on one car in particular. Charles.

His betrayal was eating me alive, my breath rapid and hot as I stared at a reminder of that feeling in front of me. The past five months was a lie. It had to be. I felt the trembles of anger grow stronger, glancing down at the bat I had grabbed on my way out I knew I'd only come here for one thing.

To destroy his car. Like he'd destroyed my heart.

The frenzy state I was in caused me to lift my arms. I was really about to do this. I began to put every last bit of energy he hadn't taken from me into my swing. Tears streaming down my cheeks dampening my top as I did so. But I was cut short.

George suddenly appeared behind me as he grabbed and yanked the bat forcefully back. I stumbled slightly on my feet as I whipped round and saw his surprisingly calm demeanour.

"I ain't letting you smash up his car Luce"

A cry of desperation suddenly left my throat "no George he deserves this!" I yelled back, my voice raw with emotion.

"I know that he does Luce and I'm not disagreeing with that fact, but I swear to god you need to step away from that car before you spend a night in a jail cell!"

My glassy eyes glanced again at his blacked out Ferrari. The adrenaline that was pumping through my body before was still in heavy presence. I had a choice. Let him go. Or revenge.