Chapter 23

﹌﹌﹌

Liked by charles_leclerc, jesynelson and 859,948 others

Lucinda Stone: a few shots from a video taken by @charles_leclerc teaching me golf🤣 rate my pose?

View all 94748 comments

479,384 likes

TMZ: Leigh Anne reportedly dating Lewis Hamilton as they were spotted leaving a club holding hands in Miami

View all 8593 comments

The track was filled by the time me and Charles had arrived on qualifying day. Despite arriving together knowing we'd be photographed instantly, we decided to put some space in between us and remain casual for the cameras. We had headed straight for Charles's driver room for him to change for the free practices before I was planned to meet Kika in the paddock lounge.

"You coping okay?" He wrapped his arms around me, nestling my body into his. He'd only half put his race suit on when he turned to ask me the question for the hundredth time that day "I'm fine honestly it was just a wobble yesterday" I'd reciprocated the same movements back sliding my arms around his waist. In honesty I wasn't totally okay and didn't get much sleep once Charles had arrived back to the hotel, but for him I was keeping a brave face not looking at social media and was looking forward to the race instead. He looked down at me, his eyes softening when they connected with mine "I appreciate you being here for me you know that right?" I squeezed his hips with a large smile "Yeah I'm totally here for you and not the drinks"

He let out a quick sharp laugh before whipping his arms underneath my ass and lifting me up, before hoisting me onto the small bed in the corner of the boxed room causing me to squeal "Charles!". His face met mine when he climbed on top of me with a wide grin "take it back"

"No"

His laugh was husky as he bent down capturing my lips quick with his. His touch was soft and feather- like as he trailed his fingers down my cheek, along my jawline before they finally found the top button to my blouse.