Chapter 34

This chapter is a little different as I wanted to add a more visual aspect to it. Luce will be singing a song that I think really fits into this book. For a more visual aspect listen to the song so you know what it's like and just imagine it's Luce putting her all into it. The song is called Built to be Bad by Grace Gachot but will be portrayed as her song

﹌﹌﹌
Two brittle hearts collided. They shattered on impact into shards of sharp-edged love that cut innocent passersby who mistakenly thought they were to blame. But they wasn't. It was me and Charles. We did this.

And we needed to fix it.

London was a comfort to me, my home from Cannes and with my girls surrounding me I felt a little relieved from the pressures of modern day life. We'd spent the last two weeks working on a song after announcing the tour for later this year. Unlike Fast Love this song we had named Built to be bad was more somber with a lot more sentiment. I'd written the lyrics unlike us four together which usually would've taken me a few months to pile something together, but after what had happened between me and Charles it took me less time. I was inspired, I'd taken sample lyrics from other unreleased demos and piled them together. And before I knew it there it was. I was always cautious when we finally released the song fans would gather the inspiration behind it, but I didn't care I wanted Charles to hear and think of our time together. Even if the song was nothing but negativity.

"I'm never letting you go again" Jade said as we cuddled on the white leather sofa positioned in the corner of the studio. Telling the girls what had happened since Miami was tough everything was still raw but I felt like it was needed, I needed their support and telling them was the only way to get that. They was heartbroken for me, as were many people that was within mine and Charles's little bubble

I chuckled softly embracing her warmth back "I'm okay with that"

"I've really missed you babe" Leigh smiled as she joined in on the hug.

"Hey you and Jesy have seen her in the last month I haven't so back off she's mine" Jade protested nudging Leigh gently away with her foot causing me to chuckle some more "I've missed you all equally"

"Me more then the others right though?" Jade asked with a hushed whisper in my ear causing me to swiftly nod so the others didn't see.

"I needed this..to be back with you girls" I started as I began to tear up for the thousandth time since Baku, everything was still fresh for me and I was struggling to come to terms with it "Sorry"

Jade squeezed me harder as Leigh stroked my leg comfortingly, Jesy had come over and perched herself down in front of me as she began to wipe my tears "You have nothing to be sorry for Luce"

"Have you heard from him?" Jade asked cautiously. I shook my head "No I haven't" My phone had been radio silent, Carlos and George would occasionally text me trying to update me on the upcoming race in Austria that Charles was now fit enough to drive for. They had said Charles was quiet now a days, kept to himself and tried his best to keep a smile for the cameras on media day. But he was struggling and that broke my heart even more. We was thousand of miles apart feeling the same emotions. Without each others support.

The girls nodded there heads like weren't surprised to begin with that I hadn't heard from him "Are you feeling any better at least being back home?" Jesy asked carefully, I could tell she'd avoided any conversation about Charles up until that point.