Road trip (G!p)

-Billies pov-

I look at my girlfriend she so beautiful. We're in the car driving home from our trip from New York visiting her parents. It's 4 in the morning. She was wearing a thin tank top and my batman pajama pants. I've been hard all day and I'm surprised y/n hasn't noticed. I had a blanket over my lap since it was winter and freezing in the car even with the heater so it was hiding my bulge.

The radio was playing a song lowly since it wasn't all the way up. Y/n was paying attention to the road. So I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped my hand into my boxers, jerking myself off slightly letting out a quite sigh that she didn't hear. Thank God. "Billie listen it's your song on the radio. I'm surprised that they play it since the album came out what. Almost 2 years ago?" Y/n turning the radio up to 20.

She started singing the song quitely. "Then to drive you homeee." Y/n sung looking at me smiling I smiled back. "You okay?" She asked turning the radio down. "Yeah I'm just tired." I said Jesus fuck how hasn't she noticed. I'm so close. "We'll be home in 2 more hours get some sleep." Y/n said. "Fuck.." I groaned quitely she looked over at me. She pulled over smirking.

She put her hand under the blanket and pushed my hand away from my dick and started jerking me off quickly. I let out a groan throwing my head back. "Fuck..ride me baby." I moaned slightly.

-No ones pov-

Y/n unbuckles her seat belt Billie doing the same. She got of billies lap. Crashing their lips together. Y/n grinded her hips on Billies exposed dick. Their tongues fought for dominance Y/n obviously letting Billie win. They pulled away and Y/n started taking her clothes off starting with her shirt then pants. "Can I rip these?" Billie asked Y/n nodded.

Billie ripped Y/ns Calvin Klein bra and underwear set. Billie connected their lips again as Y/n stripped Billies shirt and bra. Billie took off her own pants and boxers letting Y/n slide down on her dick. "Shit." Billie groaned putting her hands on her hips. "Fuck Billie." She moaned as she began bouncing on Billies dick letting out soft whiney moans.

Y/n started riding Billie faster. Closing her eyes from all the pleasure. "Shit your so big Billie. Fuck!" She moaned gripping onto the arm rest. "Yeah baby keep going." Billie groaned thrusting harder into her girlfriends pussy. "Oh! Shit!" Y/n moaned slowing down. "You okay?" Bilie asked stopping her thrusts making sure her girlfriend is okay.

"Yes It just felt so good." She said catching her breath as she slowly started riding Billie again. Billie connected her mouth to Y/ns nipple licking and sucking on it playing with the other one it between her fingers. Y/n let out a loud gasp once the cold piece of jewelry touched her nipple since billie had a tongue ring.

"Touch my pussy please billie." She moaned gripping onto onto Billies shoulder. "Yeah baby you like it when I touch your slutty pussy don't you?" Billie moaned throwing her head back then rubbing her girlfriends pussy roughly. "Yes! Oh Billie I'm gonna cum! Please!" Y/n begged riding her faster. "You wanna cum baby? Cum." Billie said was a smrik on her face.

"Let go baby you've been so good." Billie moaned feeling her climax. Billie did one more hard thrust and her girlfriend was now cumming. "Oh fuck. Can I cum inside you baby?" Billie asked Y/n got off a Billie but before Billie could complain Y/n wrapped her hand around billies dick and swirled her tongue around Billies tip. "Fuck. Suck my dick baby." Billie moaned throwing her head back.

Y/n deepthroated Billie as she let out a loud moan arching her back. "Fuck im gonna cum baby. Swallow all of it." Billie said pushing her girlfriends head farther onto her dick. Billie came into her mouth relaxing her body with a sigh. "Holy shit." Billie sighed catching her breath.

"Do you need help with that?" Y/n asked taking Billie dick in her hand. "Yes let me fuck you." Billie groaned. "Ass up face down baby." Billie said slapped her ass. Y/n got into the position and Billie slid her dick in and started with fast thrusts. "Fuck! Yes Billie I love you so much don't stop!" Y/n screamed arching her back.

"Yeah you little slut you like it when I fuck where everyone can see don't you?" Billie said going harder slapping her ass leaving a red print. "Yes Billie I do! Please harder! Play with my pussy until I squirt!" Y/n moaned Billie moved her fingers between her girlfriends slit.

"More! Oh god please more!" She moaned. "Yeah baby your gonna squirt all over my cock huh?" Billie moaned hitting Her girlfriends g-spot. "Yes Billie right there!" Y/n moaned a tear falling down her cheek. "Oh- I'm gonna- fuck! Yes!" Y/n screamed as she squirted all over the leather seat cumming quickly after.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Can I cum in you?" Billie groaned thrusting harder. "Yes cum into my pussy billie!" She moaned after a few more hard thrusts Billie came inside of her girlfriend. Billie turned her girlfriend over and started licking her pussy "Billie please no more!" Y/n moaned. "You know the safe word baby?" Billie asked Y/n nodded letting out a loud moan.

"Billie I'm cumming" She moaned cumming all over herself and Billie licked up every drop. "No more please Billie." Y/n said catching her breathing as her eyes clothes. "I know baby relax." Billie said kissing her girlfriends neck. "I'm gonna take you to the back just to clean the seat." Billie said Y/n nodded. Billie quickly put her clothes on wrapping her girlfriend in a blanket and laying her down in the back of the car.

"You make feel so good Billie." Y/n said quitely. Billie chuckled helping her girlfriend change back in her clothes. Billie sat her in the passenger seat and went to the drives side and started the next 2 hours of driving. "I love you billie." Y/n said drifting off to sleep."I love you to baby go to sleep." Billie said then heard small snores.