41 - Meta's in There, Standing at the Concession, Plotting our Oppression!

I really have to stop with the SpongeBob references in the titles, lol.

Kirby: *Standing outside of the Halberd waving a picket sign that just has a bunch of angry "poyo"s written on it* Halberd unfair! Vul's the rejected Captain Falco! Sailor Dee's a traitor of Dedede! Axe Knight is Sans but not funny or charming like him! Mace Knight has a weird head! Meta Knight is mean and boring! Sword and Blade are weirdos who follow Meta Knight in the bathroom! The moon on Trident Knight's head looks dumb! And Javelin Knight's got a weird head too!

King Dedede, casually walking by: Heh, them's a lotta words, kid. Whatcha protestin' about?

Kirby: Meta Knight wouldn't let me have the last slice of cake so I told him I was gonna poy-test outside the Halberd and insult his entire crew.

King Dedede: *A very big, hearty Dedede laugh* Keep at it, kid! You're pretty good!

Kirby: Okay, well...um, poyo... *Since he's already insulted all the crew members, he isn't too sure who to insult now, so he eventually decides to say something about Dedede, since he's the one in front of him* Well, Dedede-poy, you're uhh...fat.

King Dedede, fuming: WHY YOU LITTLE..! TAKE THAT BACK, PIPSQUEAK! *Already raising his hammer*

Kirby: Oh poyo-

*Kirby is promptly squished into a Kirby-pancake by Dedede's whooping mallet*