53 - ¡Olé, Olé, Olé!

Meta Knight: Kirby, why are you waving this red banner in front of the main computer?

Kirby: Oh, poy, you'll see in a minute.

*A distant thundering is heard, steadily approaching*

*A wild Grizzo suddenly bursts into the control room*

Meta Knight: Mm!

Captain Vul: SQUACK! How did a Grizzo even fit through the door?!

Mace Knight: You don't hear us saying anything about you being able to fit through the door...

Axe Knight, who is the only one actually trying to stop the Grizzo: It's heading for the main computer!!

Sailor Dee: Oh no!! Oh gosh!!!

*Kirby smiles as he continues to wave the red banner*

*The Grizzo charges straight for it, despite Axe Knight attempting to fight it off with his horns*

*Kirby yanks the banner away at the last second, causing for the Grizzo to charge right into the computer, completely shattering the screen and demolishing the parts inside*

Mace Knight: NOOOO, MY NEW AXIS AND ALLIES SAVE!

*Meta Knight angrily snatches the red banner from Kirby and tosses it out of the room, while Kirby is preoccupied pointing and laughing at the destroyed computer*

*The Grizzo chases after the banner, trampling Kirby in the process*

Kirby: Poy-hahaa! Poy-OWWWW!