Siddharth 02

As soon as I shook hands with her the spark spread all over my body head to toe. She was just 2 steps away from me but I am still touching her. She refused to take my hand and stand up. But still it didn't bothered me and made me want this attitude of hers more.

She was looking nervously right into my eyes where I was looking in her eyers really very steadily. I was not able to unsee her during the time of presentation when I glared at her admiring her beauty she used to feel me looking at her, these women and their six sense is really very sharp and stronger than anything sharp or strong exists in this world. I made her uncomfortable during the presentation time which made me feel guilty so I shifted more away from her giving her, her own space.

She looks really beautiful. The curves of her body are making my heartache to just fit my muscles curves with her body curves, her lips moist and slightly red, her eyes are perfect and her face is just like a beautiful and breathtaking view, she smells like cherries. And-

"So" She said with her beautiful sweet voice.

"Shall we proceed this deal by making the papers for it?", she asked. Oh god I really am going to get addicted to her smell and her voice and her.
She holds such a melody in her voice

" Yes", I said.

"So..... " She stopped saying further as she looked at me nervously and uncomfortably.

"What?" I asked her raising an eyebrow

"Are you planning to take my hand with you or you're gonna leave in now", she said quickly and I looked down at our hands who were still touching each other's through a handshake.

" Oh, yes.. I am sorry I actually was thinking about what to do next", I said lying to her.. Well what did she said
Am I planning to take her hand with me, I smiled. Looking at her and thinking that I just am not going to take her hand with me but also I am going to take the whole her with me!

"We together will think that what step to be taken next Mr. Siddharth, but now let us make the papers for our deal and proceed further", She said.

I nodded. And she smiled at me.
Fuck her smile is gorgeous.
She is gorgeous!

She turned around and opend the door of the room and started walking towards the mid passage which was leading us to the elevator through the blocks. Everyone followed her lead and I was the first one to do it so. I can follow her whole my life if she wills to.

We all entered in the elevator, and she pressed the ground floors button. I was standing beside he and both of my employee and assistant were standing in front of us.

There was a great deadly silence between all of us when she broke it by asking
"Are you not going to introduce me to your co-workers Mr. Dixit?"

"Oh! I will I am sorry I forgot", I definitely did forgot things because of her beautifulness when I saw her.

"He is my assistant Shaunak Mishra and she is an employee of mine khushi sharma", she smiled gorgeously towards them.
I was looking at her by my side vision.

The elevator opened and everyone stepped out of it

When we reach near the reception area Sarah motioned her hands towards Khushi with a gorgeous smile
"Khushi right?, you look pretty", Sarah then looked at me
" I hope I see her in every meet up of ours", she said leaving Khushi's hand.

"She is an honest employee of mine and never misses a single conference or meetings", I took a pause
"And you know what the great thing is?", I said this in a whispered voice.

" What?", she asked slowly.

"She's punctual and never make me complain about it", I taunted her when she looked at her side with smile and then looked back at me,her smile turned into a slight laugh