Sarah 16

"Get on your knees Sarah", he said looking right in my eyes.

" Get on my what? ", I asked him acting like a poor innocent girl.

" On your weak knees", he said with plain face.

He's right, I really am weak on my legs because the length of is cock is something more than I ever could imagine.

And how decently he fucked me with his fingers made my thighs pain.
I won't stop but, I have energy, and I don't want to loose against him.

I looked down at his cock, which was hell long and all hard with veins, my core was aching in a need of this heaven being inside of me.

I nodded and kneeled in front of him.
The temperature and the atmosphere was changed when I kneeled on the ground.

"I am on my knees sir", I said trying to make him more harder, and to show him I am still active.

" Huh, sir? ", he said smirking.

" Yeah, sir", I said dancing my fingers on his thigh.

"What am I supposed to do next? ", I said smirking at him and he smirked back.

" You know what to do rabbit", he said raising his hand and keeping it on my head.

"Suck it like you've sucked at anything in the entire world", he said taking some of my hair in his hand.

" As you say daddy", he let one sound of laugh out.

I raised my hand and touched his shaft, I let my finger travel his veiny shaft, I took it in my hand and moved it back and forth.

I brought it near my mouth and looked up at him once, he was looking down at me like an evilgod.

I decided to not look away from his eyes, and suck his dick telling him by my eyes that I ain't in a need but he is.

I took the his length inside my mouth, I couldn't fit it the whole because it really was too big.

The warmness of him and the warmness of my mouth created a great heat inside my mouth.

He tightned his grip of my hair and throwed his head back when I stared to do my moves faster.

I want to do it as fast as he did on me with his finger inside me.

He loosened the grip of my hairs in his hand and my vision blurred as I started doing it more faster.

He didn't moaned aur didn't let any voice come out of his mouth.

My core ached more in the need of his cock being inside of me instead.

I gave up as he isn't loosing his energy but he's gaining more.

I reduced my speed as my tears made their way out the lining of my eyes, and rolling down my cheeks.

I slowered down and was about to stop when he held my hair in a tight grip and made me take his cock inside my mouth again.

The drops of tears were running down my eyes all over and over and over again.

He his moving himself in my mouth roughly.

I couldn't take it anymore and was ready to accept that he has more energy than I do.
I chocked his dick and he loosened his grip of my hairs.

I coughed twice, and looked up at him with my red eyes, he was smirking and his held his cock by his other hand.

He then made his warm cock touch my cheek.

"Tell me you give up rabbit", he said making the tip of his cock slide down at my chin, and making me look up at him.