Sarah 14

Incoming call:-
Siddharth

"Hey", siddharth said in his laziest voice which any girl would fall for.

"Hey", I said keeping my voice calm.

"The tickets are of 10:45pm, so shall I book em? ", he asked taking a deep breath.

" Offcourse you can, there's no problem ", I said getting up from my bed.

" Alright so be ready on 9pm I'll pick you up ", he said in a flat lazy voice.

"Alrightyy I'll be ready, just don't forget to pick me up, don't go alone", I said giggling, I actually didn't meant to say it but I really forgot that I have to leave today for U. S.
When he called me that time the thing clicked in my mind.

"I can never forget you Sarah, and from the day when I laid my eyes on you in the office, I decided to not go anywhere leaving you alone, no one can take you away from me, not even you yourself", he said with his voice possessed and lazy.

" Alright see you at 9", I said waiting for him to respond.

"See you at 9", he said and no one of us cut the line

" Bhaiyaa zara idhar aanaa", I heard Maya from the other end of the call.
(Brother please come here)

"Haa aa raha hu", the voice was so bold, like so much bold which made my stomach flip.
(Yes, coming)

" Bye love", he said and ended the call.

Love?

Did he just called me love?

Oh my god fuck!!!

I danced in my whole room happily, like a crazy idiot.

I then happily packed my bag, and cross checked if I filled everything or no.

🐣

It's 8:15pm and I took all my luggage down in the hallway.
I wore crop full hands black top and comfortable jeans.

Chikoo won't come with me as my mom asked him to wait back with her to help her for the preparations of engagement and wedding, and yeah there was probably no lot use of chikoo in U

Chikoo won't come with me as my mom asked him to wait back with her to help her for the preparations of engagement and wedding, and yeah there was probably no lot use of chikoo in U. S as I will be going for fashion walk and hardly would be home.

"Pardesi Pardesi jana nahi, mujhe chodd ke mujhe chodd ke", Prisha came down from upstairs singing this song, and hugged me

" I love you Sarah!", she said smashing her lips on my cheeks.

''Ouch, why you being so rough? ", I asked her furrowing both my eyebrows.

" Well I love you too", I said giving back her hug and a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Even we love you Sarah! ", Avijit and rohan too came from upstairs and hugged me from each side.

" Even I love you monkeys"I giggled and everyone laughed.